PhonePe is hiring freshers as Software Engineer – Test Candidates from multiple batches are eligible for this role. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
PhonePe is India’s leading digital payments platform with over 280 million registered users. Using PhonePe, users can send and receive money, recharge mobile, DTH, data cards, pay at stores, make utility payments, buy gold, and make investments. PhonePe went live for customers in August 2016 and was the first non-banking UPI app and offered money transfer to individuals and merchants, recharges and bill payments to begin with. In 2017, PhonePe forayed into financial services with the launch of digital gold, providing users with a safe and convenient option to buy 24-karat gold securely on its platform. PhonePe has since launched Mutual Funds and Insurance products like tax-saving funds, liquid funds, international travel insurance, Corona Care, a dedicated insurance product for the COVID-19 pandemic among others.
PhonePe launched its Switch platform in 2018, and today its customers can place orders on over 300 apps including Ola, Myntra, IRCTC, Goibibo, RedBus, Oyo etc. directly from within the PhonePe mobile app. PhonePe is accepted at over 18 million merchant outlets across 500 cities nationally.
At PhonePe, we take extra care to make sure you give your best at work, Everyday! And creating the right environment for you is just one of the things we do. We empower people and trust them to do the right thing. Here, you own your work from start to finish, right from day one. Being enthusiastic about tech is a big part of being at PhonePe. If you like building technology that impacts millions, ideating with some of the best minds in the country and executing on your dreams with purpose and speed, join us!
Our goal is to make digital payments so easy, safe and universally accepted that people never feel the
need to carry cash or cards again. We believe India is at the cusp of a new mobile revolution, which will
change the way we manage our money on the go. We see ourselves as facilitating this change, through
technology and dogged customer centricity.
At PhonePe, we take extra care to make sure you give your best at work, everyday! And creating the
right environment for you is just one of the things we do. We empower people and trust them to do the
right thing. Here, you own your work from start to finish, right from day one. Being enthusiastic about
tech is a big part of being at PhonePe.
If you like building technology that impacts millions, ideating with some of the best minds in the country
and executing on your dreams with purpose and speed, join us!
As a Engineer in Quality ):
- You own and maintain the quality of large features / products / services, including their end user
across all releases.
- You are able to independently define the execution path for your area of work.
- You account for external dependencies in your plan and prioritize across multiple conflicting
- You establish predictability and notify stakeholders about any delays, changes in release
- You are able to lead people into the change by evangelizing the need of it, thinking logically
- You collaborate and build good working relationships with peers and other team members.
- You leverage your expertise within a specific area to understand the various components of the
- You are able to deliver solutions, despite not having all the possible pieces of information and
- You effectively cope with change and shift gears comfortably.
- You are able to break medium sized stories/sub features testing into smaller testing tasks.
- You identify bottlenecks in run time and are able to eliminate the same.
- BTech, MTech, or PhD in Computer Science or related technical discipline (or equivalent).
- Strong organizational and problem solving skills with great attention to detail, critical thinking,
and report results.
- 5 + years of software development and testing experience with strong people management
- Experience in Automation for UI ,Mobile application, API, Web and Performance ( Espresso,
- Experience working with, customizing, and extending test automation frameworks.
- Strong coding skills, proficient in at least one object-oriented programming or scripting language
- Experience in testing mobile apps in iOS, Android OS and test automation.
- Exposure to Performance or any other Non-Functional testing.
- Knowledge of test methodology and tools, software testing standards, methods and
- Experience with one or more continuous integration tools (e.g. Jenkins), version control
- Shows creativity and initiative to improve product test coverage and effectiveness.
- Willingness and flexibility to switch between multiple high priority assignments.
- Exposure to DevOps tech stack like Docker, Jenkins, Mesos & Marathon.
- Insurance Benefits – Medical Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance, Accidental Insurance, Life Insurance
- Wellness Program – Employee Assistance Program, Onsite Medical Center, Emergency Support System
- Parental Support – Maternity Benefit, Paternity Benefit Program, Adoption Assistance Program, Day-care Support Program
- Mobility Benefits – Relocation benefits, Transfer Support Policy, Travel Policy
- Retirement Benefits – Employee PF Contribution, Flexible PF Contribution, Gratuity, NPS, Leave Encashment
- Other Benefits – Higher Education Assistance, Car Lease, Mobile & Broadband Reimbursements, Salary Advance Policy
Life at PhonePe
PhonePe in the news
|Job Role||Software Engineer – Test|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Join Our Groups For the Latest Job and Internship Updates:
|Join Telegram Channel for Job Update[10000+ Members]|
|Join Telegram Channel for Interview Material[10000+ Members]|
|Join Whatsapp for Job and Internship Updates [10000+ Members]|
|Join Telegram Channel for Free Udemy Courses[10000+ Members]|
How to apply for this Recruitment Drive?