Persistent Systems is hiring freshers as Backend Developer Candidates from the multiple batches are eligible for this role. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
We are a trusted Digital Engineering and Enterprise Modernization partner, combining deep technical expertise and industry experience to help our clients anticipate what’s next. Our offerings and proven solutions create a unique competitive advantage for our clients by giving them the power to see beyond and rise above. We work with many industry-leading organizations across the world including 14 of the 30 most innovative US companies, 80% of the largest banks in the US and India, and numerous innovators across the healthcare ecosystem.
Our growth trajectory continues, as we reported $765.6M for FY22 revenue (35.2% Y-o-Y). Along with our growth, we’ve onboarded over 4900 new employees in the past year, bringing our total employee count to over 18,500 people located in 19 countries across the globe. Throughout this market leading growth, we’ve maintained strong employee satisfaction – over 94% of our employees approve of the CEO and 89% recommend working at Persistent to a friend.
For more details please login to www.persistent.com
We are looking for an innovative Frontend Developer to design high-end applications for our clients. You will be determining the scope of software development projects, collaborating on the development of software applications, and obtaining and integrating end-user feedback. To ensure success as a Backend developer, you should exhibit advanced Backend development skills and extensive experience in collaborating on software development projects. As a first-class Backend developer your software development expertise should translate into highly functional and user-friendly applications.
What You’ll Do
- You will be responsible for Designing and building RESTful APIs
- Designing and documenting system
- SSO and MFA using Amazon Cognito
- Should be flexible for individual contributor role
- OS virtualization through Docker
- Experience in building services and tools in the context of web applications
- Experience working with relational databases using SQL
- An active GitHub account/examples of prior work
- Unit testing frameworks such as Junit, Mockito
- Good to have CI/CD tools- Jenkins, git, etc
- Good communication, soft skills
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Culture focused on talent development with quarterly promotion cycles and company-sponsored higher education and certifications
- Opportunity to work with cutting-edge technologies
- Employee engagement initiatives such as project parties, flexible work hours, and Long Service awards
- Annual health check-ups
- Insurance coverage: group term life, personal accident, and Mediclaim hospitalization for self, spouse, two children, and parents
- Accelerate growth, both professionally and personally
- Impact the world in powerful, positive ways, using the latest technologies
- Enjoy collaborative innovation, with diversity and work-life wellbeing at the core
- Unlock global opportunities to work and learn with the industry’s best
Primary Location: IN-MH-PUNE
Hinjawadi, Pune, India
Between 5 to 8 Years
|Company Name||Persistent Systems|
|Company website||www.Persistent Systems.com|
|Job Role||Backend Developer|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Join Our Groups For Latest Job and Internship Updates:
|Join Telegram Channel for Job Update[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel for Interview Material[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Whatsapp for Job and Internship Update[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel for Free Udemy Courses[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
How to apply for this Recruitment Drive ?
Apply Link : Click Here