PayPal is hiring freshers as Software Engineer Candidates from the multiple batches are eligible for this role. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Job Description Summary:
The paypal.com team is accountable for the performance of the website globally, and working with our sales, marketing and product partners we aim to produce top-quality experiences for prospects and our customers, regardless of where they are or what they come to the site to do. The team is formed as a product portfolio team, with the aim of building a high- performing, durable structure. This will enable us, and any future incarnations of the team, to manage the experience and maximize value for our customers, the company and shareholders for some time to come. We are looking at prospects and customers firstly through a segment lens. Consequently, we have Product Manager roles that align to those segments – Consumer, Small Business (including Partners) and Enterprise, Platforms & Marketplaces. Each Product Manager is accountable for customer and business outcomes in their area, and for identifying and executing a program of work that will drive those outcomes. We also have a Platform Product Manager, who is accountable for providing our engineering partners with business requirements for platform development, as well as driving horizontal efforts that affect all segments (eg: Globalization strategy, Platform strategy, Site Performance improvements, etc.) .In addition, we have an SEO Product Manager, a web lead for our International Markets, and an Integration and Strategic Development PM. The SEO role is accountable for setting our SEO strategy, then working with our engineering and content partners to ensure it is executed to plan, with a view to maximizing the opportunities in natural search. The web lead for International is responsible for scaling our approach to all non-US markets, and the Integration & Strategic Development PM will oversee all site integrations (usually following M&A activities) as well as other strategic projects. In addition, there are dedicated teams in the engineering, content, design and business analytics organizations that support us in executing against our platform and experience backlogs, again all with a view to achieving the customer and business outcomes we have identified as priorities.
Full Stack Web Application Engineer – PayPal Consumer Experience
The Consumer Experience team
PayPal consumer experience team is looking for a highly talented, self-driven staff full stack web engineer to take on the challenges of PayPal.com web engineering team. We want people who demonstrates thought leadership, great execution skills and a passion for delivering superior user experiences. As a member of the team, you will directly work with the product owners and designers to create outstanding solutions and deliver incredible products.
Who are we looking for
We are looking for the best Full Stack Web Application engineers, who have a passion for developing massively scalable, distributed software systems that require high availability to support mission-critical business tasks. Quality is at the forefront of everything we do, and we are looking for true craftsmen that are passionate about writing robust, re-usable, scalable, well-tested code.
On the personality side, you are the right person for PayPal if you are willing to:
- Drive to get results and not let anything get in your way
- Be proactive and anticipate/handle issues before they blowup
- Exhibit a strong backbone and challenge the status quo when needed
- Demonstrate a high level of curiosity and keep abreast of the latest technologies
- Show pride of ownership and strive for excellence in everything you do
- Show pride and passion for helping businesses thrive around the globe
As a member of our team, you will work directly with Designers, Product Owners and Domain Technical Leads to create robust software solutions and deliver dependable products. You’ll also estimate engineering efforts, prioritize projects, plan implementations, and triage production issues. You need to be dynamic, collaborative, and curious as we build new experiences and improve existing products. You will work in a fast-paced environment where continuous innovation and experimentation are a given.
Your responsibilities also include:
- Design, development and testing of web applications and services following best practices
- Work closely with design & product to craft great product experiences
- Collaborate with peers and seniors within and across the teams
- Assist with application deployments in our Cloud environment
- Work with operations teams to ensure the applications and services are highly available
- Drive innovation through rapid prototyping and iterative development.
- Identify and document best practices
- Competent in developing Node.js applications and building single page web applications using React.js & Redux
- Experience with cross-browser, cross-platform and design constraints on the web
- Experience in developing automated unit and functional tests
- Experience with SEO, page optimizations, CDN, Content Management and the related tools
- Experience in building and using RESTful APIs; exposure to GraphQL is a plus
- Well versed with code versioning tools such as Git and CI/CD
- Experience in agile development process
- Solid knowledge of algorithms and design patterns
- Have a passion for quality and writing clean, readable code that scales and performs well
- Good interpersonal communication skills
- 4+ years of software design and web application development
- BS or equivalent degree in Computer Science
- Extra credit: Provide your GitHub account or code samples with your resume!
At PayPal, we’re committed to building an equitable and inclusive global economy. And we can’t do this without our most important asset—you. That’s why we offer benefits to help you thrive in every stage of life. We champion your financial, physical, and mental health by offering valuable benefits and resources to help you care for the whole you.
We have great benefits including a flexible work environment, employee shares options, health and life insurance and more. To learn more about our benefits please visit https://www.paypalbenefits.com
Who We Are:
To learn more about our culture and community visit https://about.pypl.com/who-we-are/default.aspx
PayPal has remained at the forefront of the digital payment revolution for more than 20 years. By leveraging technology to make financial services and commerce more convenient, affordable, and secure, the PayPal platform is empowering more than 400 million consumers and merchants in more than 200 markets to join and thrive in the global economy. For more information, visit paypal.com.
PayPal provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, PayPal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at [email protected]
As part of PayPal’s commitment to employees’ health and safety, we have established in-office Covid-19 protocols and requirements, based on expert guidance. Depending on location, this might include a Covid-19 vaccination requirement for any employee whose role requires them to work onsite. Employees may request reasonable accommodation based on a medical condition or religious belief that prevents them from being vaccinated.
REQ ID R0096545
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Join Our Groups For Latest Job and Internship Updates:
|Join Telegram Channel for Job Update[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel for Interview Material[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Whatsapp for Job and Internship Update[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel for Free Udemy Courses[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
How to apply for this Recruitment Drive ?
Apply Link : Click Here