PayPal is hiring freshers as Software Engineer Candidates from multiple batches are eligible for this role. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Job Description Summary:
About PayPal: The Pricing team is responsible for the systems that support fee and foreign exchange (FX) for PayPal’s payments system. Other systems that are developed and supported by the team provide for the ability to set up experiments in price sensitivity as well as suggest optimal pricing strategies based on historic data. Come join us to change the future of payments.
The Pricing team is responsible for the systems that support fee and foreign exchange (FX) for PayPal’s payments system. Other systems that are developed and supported by the team provide for the ability to set up experiments in price sensitivity as well as suggest optimal pricing strategies based on historic data.
Come join us to change the future of payments.
Your day-to-day activities:
Work in a scrum team implementing feature functionality in the Pricing system. Answering queries about the Pricing system for clients, tracking down and fixing defects. Being involved in design meetings to propose, discuss and refine new features and functionality.
What you’ll do
- Be a valued member of an autonomous, cross-functional agile team.
- Build new APIs to enhance the portfolio of one of PayPal’s most heavily used service.
- Build performance sensitive systems that serve tens of millions of requests each day.
- Build and take operational responsibility of Java services that serve millions of users.
- Be an active voice for PayPal’s pricing system.
What do you need to bring:
- Demonstrable programming abilities in Java.
- Understanding of basic algorithmic techniques, design patterns and best practices.
- Curiosity about how things work and the behavior of finding the answers. Flexible and adapting the changing circumstances, tenacious.
- Knowledge/experience with Java.
- Knowledge/experience with relational databases.
- Knowledge/experience with applying Big O Notation to algorithms.
- Knowledge/experience with Service Oriented Architectures.
- You know how to write highly scalable and distributed Java services.
- You drive technical projects and take pride in building systems that are used by millions of users every day.
- Working knowledge on Node.js.
- You have experience in developing mid-tier services.
- You have great communication skills.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science Engineering or equivalent
- 2+ years industry experience.
- Experience developing RESTful endpoints.
- Experience developing backend services in Java.
- Experience with RDBMS.
At PayPal, we’re committed to building an equitable and inclusive global economy. And we can’t do this without our most important asset—you. That’s why we offer benefits to help you thrive in every stage of life. We champion your financial, physical, and mental health by offering valuable benefits and resources to help you care for the whole you.
We have great benefits including a flexible work environment, employee shares options, health and life insurance and more. To learn more about our benefits please visit https://www.paypalbenefits.com
Who We Are:
To learn more about our culture and community visit https://about.pypl.com/who-we-are/default.aspx
PayPal has remained at the forefront of the digital payment revolution for more than 20 years. By leveraging technology to make financial services and commerce more convenient, affordable, and secure, the PayPal platform is empowering more than 400 million consumers and merchants in more than 200 markets to join and thrive in the global economy. For more information, visit paypal.com.
PayPal provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, PayPal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com.
As part of PayPal’s commitment to employees’ health and safety, we have established in-office Covid-19 protocols and requirements, based on expert guidance. Depending on location, this might include a Covid-19 vaccination requirement for any employee whose role requires them to work onsite. Employees may request reasonable accommodation based on a medical condition or religious belief that prevents them from being vaccinated.
REQ ID R0099391
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Join Our Groups For the Latest Job and Internship Updates:
|Join Telegram Channel for Job Update[10000+ Members]|
|Join Telegram Channel for Interview Material[10000+ Members]|
|Join Whatsapp for Job and Internship Updates [10000+ Members]|
|Join Telegram Channel for Free Udemy Courses[10000+ Members]|
How to apply for this Recruitment Drive?