Pace is hiring freshers as Software Engineer (Backend) Candidates from multiple batches are eligible for this role. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
To rapidly scale enterprise software businesses, revenue teams must deliver increasingly complex products faster and more efficiently than their competitors.
The fastest-growing enterprise software companies are product-led and seller-accelerated. Pairing the efficiency of product-led growth with the efficacy of enterprise sales requires real-time customer visibility. By bringing together both commercial information from the CRM and usage data from the product, Pace equips sellers with the relevant insights at the right time so they can spend time growing revenue, not combing through dashboards.
Based in New York, Pace is founded by former sales and product leaders from MongoDB and backed by Work-Bench, AlleyCorp and GTM leaders from companies like Stripe, Snowflake, Datadog, Atlassian, and more.
About The Role
Pace is looking for a backend-focused software engineer to join our growing team.
What we expect from you:
You have a collaborative mindset backed by excellent communication skills and a desire to help us make great decisions in an empathetic and respectful way. You have experience working with customers and applying a deep understanding of their needs to produce timely solutions to their real-world problems. You possess a solid understanding of problems of scalability and experience building out performant distributed applications on cloud infrastructure.
What you’ll do
- Design shared infrastructure components of Pace’s shared infrastructure, optimizing for the developer experience, scaling, performance, reliability, and long-term maintainability
- Take responsibility for building, shipping, and maintaining core Pace features end to end, for maximum customer and business impact
- Take full ownership of backend services, including responsibility for deploys, monitoring, debugging, and overall reliability
- Work at all levels of the stack with a concentration on the backend. Work with Node.JS, MySQL, and AWS services
- You’re a backend engineering specialist or software engineering generalist with 3+ years of industry experience who is willing to learn new technologies and apply them in a fast changing environment
- You have experience in areas such as databases, distributed systems, service oriented architectures, and backend performance measurement and optimization
- You derive joy from refactoring and building clean abstractions in order to make complex systems fun to develop on and easy to understand
- You have a strong background in computer science with a degree in CS or a related field.
- Desired experience and capabilities:
- Demonstrated proficiency in Python
- 3+ years software development experience in a professional setting
- Strong CS fundamentals in data structures and algorithms
- Familiar with event-driven architectures and best practices
- Experience building production-grade serverless applications in AWS
- Experience building with the following tools/services: AWS Lambda, AWS API Gateway, AWS Cognito, AWS RDS or DynamoDB, AWS SAM (Serverless Application Model), and CloudFormation
Life at Pace
As one of Pace’s early employees, you will have the opportunity to work alongside teammates across departments as we build the foundation of our product and our company.
Our team members come from many different personal and professional backgrounds, and we value the diversity of experiences and ways of thinking this produces.
As a member of the Pace team, you will be encouraged to share your thoughts and ideas, even if they diverge or are outside of your primary areas of focus.
As a member of the team, you can expect to enjoy:
🏥 Medical, dental, and vision insurance (Full-time employees only)
🏖 15 annual company holidays and flexible paid time off
💻 Apple computer and a $1,000 stipend to equip your remote office
Compensation Range: $140K – $200K
|Job Role||Software Engineer (Backend)|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Join Our Groups For the Latest Job and Internship Updates:
|Join Telegram Channel for Job Update[10000+ Members]|
|Join Telegram Channel for Interview Material[10000+ Members]|
|Join Whatsapp for Job and Internship Updates [10000+ Members]|
|Join Telegram Channel for Free Udemy Courses[10000+ Members]|
How to apply for this Recruitment Drive?