OutSystems is hiring freshers as Full Stack Developer Candidates from the multiple batches are eligible for this role. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
OutSystems team members are at the core of a dynamic, industry-leading company that is helping customers of all sizes and all across the globe to build applications fast, right, and for the future
About This Role
As an OutSystems Engineer, you will work within a team of top engineers passionate about delivering high-quality software at the fast pace of modern technology and be involved in the design, build and test of disruptive Products built with our amazing Platform. This person will master OutSystems Platform technology in conjunction with modern software engineering practices for developing web business applications targeted to change the game of software development for our Customers.
We’re looking for experienced Engineers that are versatile, enthusiastic, great team players with strong work ethics, eager to learn, and available to help others. We want creative individuals that cherish and contribute to an informal high-performance and collaborative work environment.
- Develop solution features following OutSystems development best practices, ensuring solution performance and users adoption
- Develop analytics capabilities according to the defined architecture guidelines;
- Finish all assigned tasks with quality within the defined timeline;
- Conduct unit testing and integration testing, executing the necessary bug fixing.
- Actively contribute to the continuous improvement of team processes.
- SQL Programming with databases: SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, or PostgreSQL
- An inclination for leveraging OutSystems Platform technology for Software development
- Strong application development and process design, and project delivery practices
- Good communication skills
- Good Customer Orientation and Interpersonal Skills
- Strong quality orientation and attention to detail
- Degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- Fluency in English, written and spoken (mandatory).
- Good understanding of solution architecture and design, and web application performance.
- Experience in Agile methodologies practices;
- Knowledge of UI / Backend and Database;
- OutSystems development (low-code) experience and certifications are a plus;
- Experienced with cloud technologies and concepts (Cloud Provider, Containers, Kubernetes, etc…)
We don’t have many rules, but we have a lot of common sense. Our commitment to our culture is highlighted in The Small Book of The Few Big Rules, written by our Founder and CEO, Paulo Rosado. This commitment to culture has landed us in the top six Forbes Best Cloud Computing Companies and CEOs To Work For three years running.
Disrupting the status quo is in our DNA. In fact, it’s why our company exists
We ask “why” a lot. It helps us connect our individual work to the bigger picture, and sometimes even uncover a better way
Our offices are great places to be, but will never be the stuff of future tech mockumentaries. We’re much more down-to-earth than that
|Job Role||Full Stack Developer|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Join Our Groups For Latest Job and Internship Updates:
|Join Telegram Channel for Job Update[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel for Interview Material[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Whatsapp for Job and Internship Update[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel for Free Udemy Courses[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
How to apply for this Recruitment Drive ?
Apply Link : Click Here