OSlash is hiring freshers as Product Engineer(Intern) Candidates from the multiple batches are eligible for this role. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
- 0-1 years of experience developing complex, distributed software applications at large-scale
- High proficiency in TypeScript, Node.js and React.
- Strong grasp of web fundamentals.
- Core technical chops are a must; we immensely value those who can jump in, get their hands dirty and understand how it all works under the hood
- Engineers who are willing to wear the user’s shoes while consciously solving problems and crafting unique experiences
- Engineers who value a high bar for their work and for their team
- Engineers who deeply care about the business impact of what they’re building
- A balance between craft, speed, and impact on the bottom line
- Past experience working on API platforms and developer tools is a big plus.
- Paid Internship
- Opportunity to work alongside some of the best people in the frontend, backend, security, SRE, and design, all sharing the responsibility of building a high-quality consumer-centric product.
- A chance for a full time opportunity
We’re 100% serverless!
- Node.js & TypeScript for the backend, along with AWS AppSync and DynamoDB.
- React & TypeScript for the frontend.
- AWS for our entire infrastructure.
- Serverless to deploy everything as lambdas.
- Pulumi for infrastructure-as-code.
- GitHub Actions for CI/CD.
- Sentry, Lumigo & Checkly for error analytics and monitoring.
- Linear for issue tracking and project management (not Jira, so yay).
- How to build the best plugin architecture.
- How to mobilize the team to build new integrations at high velocity.
- How to keep documentation up-to-date for our public integrations APIs.
- How to identify, debug and ship fixes for live integrations quickly.
- Introducing OSlash
- Navigating the new era of workplace productivity
- OSlash raised money from Accel and Founders of Notion and Figma
- Culture at OSlash
At OSlash, one of our values is to Grow as you go. We believe in hiring smart, curious people who are excited to learn and develop their skills. If you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with the points outlined in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
|Job Role||Product Engineer(Intern)|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Join Our Groups For Latest Job and Internship Updates:
|Join Telegram Channel for Job Update[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel for Interview Material[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Whatsapp for Job and Internship Update[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel for Free Udemy Courses[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
How to apply for this Recruitment Drive ?
Apply Link : Click Here