OpenText is hiring freshers as Technical Engineer. Candidates from the multiple batches are eligible for this role. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
OpenText is seeking a talented, personable technical writer who contributes to the Product Information team by creating sophisticated technical documentation for a variety of software products. As a technical writer at OpenText, you plan the documentation strategy, create content, contribute to department innovations, and produce professional online help and guides.
You are great at:
- Producing high-quality, clear, accurate, and complete documentation with no errors, within established deadlines.
- Organizing and prioritizing tasks and have exceptional analytical skills.
- Having the ability to communicate with development, QA, UXD, and product management to gather information for a writing assignment.
What it takes:
- University degree or college diploma (BA or MA), preferably in English, Computer Science, Technical Writing, or Instructional Design.
- Exceptional English and communication skills.
- Awareness of help authoring tools, such as Arbortext Epic Editor and MadCap Flare would be helpful. Knowledge of XML and HTML would be helpful.
- Willingness to learn and grasp technical concepts and follow documentation standards and best practices.
|Job Role||Technical Engineer|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Join Our Groups For Latest Job and Internship Updates:
|Join Telegram Channel for Job Update[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel for Interview Material[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Whatsapp for Job and Internship Update[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel for Free Udemy Courses[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
How to apply for this Recruitment Drive ?
Apply Link : Click Here
Location: Bangalore, IN