Nymble is hiring freshers as Software Development – Intern Candidates from the multiple batches are eligible for this role. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Nymble is building Julia – a Kitchen Robot for your home that cooks the best food, everyday, on autopilot. You get fresh food, customized exactly for your taste – all without putting in time and effort.
The opportunity to build a company that can so vastly impact the everyday lives of millions comes once a lifetime. Supporting and financially backing our ambitions are entrepreneurs who’ve done it themselves: Binny Bansal (Flipkart), Samay Kohli, and Akash Gupta (Grey Orange Robotics). We are headquartered in India, with teams in Bengaluru (India), San Francisco (US), and Shenzhen (China).
### **About the role**
The Software Engineering Intern role involves working across Nymble’s core stack – the Recipe Engine. This is the piece of software which imparts Chef-like capabilities to our product and is responsible for end-to-end cooking of great tasty food.
As an intern, you should be comfortable writing Java code which is adherent with Design Patterns, SOLID principles and clean-code guidelines.
- Implementation — Should be able to structure and write code like prose for others to read, design and adhere to common principles and patterns that make everyone better at their jobs. Should have the ability to contribute according to timelines and type of projects – from working POCs to stable production code and the ability to work with a large breadth of knowledge.
- Ownership — End-to-end ownership of services and specialized components required for various projects – starting from prototypal stage to production-hardened.
- Documentation — Create advanced technical content including articles, samples, whitepapers, and training.
- You care about what you build. Every individual is expected to pay attention to detail, and learn after their first mistake.
- Strong Experience in Java
- Basic experience with Software Design Patterns and SOLID Design principles.
- Experience writing JUnit Test cases.
- Knowledge of Git and version control.
- Experience of working on various technical stacks.
- Experience in writing and deploying organization-level infrastructure and tools.
- Know and adapt to new software technologies.
- Learn to automate most repetitive tasks.
- Opportunity to work with cross functional teams like Customer Success, Hardware and Product.
- [What users have to say about our Product](https://youtu.be/b1zNDkoWqtg)
- [Twitter love from users](https://bit.ly/3x5fbg9)
- [Our 2020 Journey](https://youtu.be/nhcdjtYc5go)
- Read [Our Story](https://www.eatwithnymble.com/blog-posts/our-story-at-nymble)
- [Our Website](https://www.eatwithnymble.com)
|Job Role||Software Development – Intern|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Join Our Groups For Latest Job and Internship Updates:
|Join Telegram Channel for Job Update[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel for Interview Material[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Whatsapp for Job and Internship Update[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel for Free Udemy Courses[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
How to apply for this Recruitment Drive ?
Apply Link : Click Here