NxtWave is hiring freshers as NxtWave – Intern – Search Engine Optimization Candidates from multiple batches are eligible for this role. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
- NxtWave is one of India’s fastest-growing Ed-Tech startups. NxtWave is revolutionizing the 21st-century job market by transforming youth into highly skilled tech professionals irrespective of their educational background with its CCBP 4.0 programs.
- NxtWave is founded by Rahul Attuluri (Ex Amazon, IIIT Hyderabad), Sashank Reddy (IIT Bombay) and Anupam Pedarla (IIT Kharagpur). In February 2023, NxtWave raised – 275 crore led by Greater Pacific Capital, a leading international private equity firm. The startup is also backed by Orios Ventures, Better Capital and marquee angels, including founders of some of India’s unicorns.
- NxtWave is an official partner for NSDC, under the Ministry of Skill Development & Entrepreneurship, Govt. of India, and recognized by NASSCOM, Ministry of Commerce and Industry, Govt. of India, and Startup India. The startup has received accolades as – The Greatest Brand in Education- in a research-based listing by URS Media, a leading international media house.
- By offering vernacular content and interactive learning, NxtWave is breaking the entry barrier for learning tech skills. Learning in their mother tongue helps learners achieve higher comprehension, deeper attention, longer retention, and greater outcomes.
- NxtWave now has paid subscribers from 450+ districts across India. In just 2 years, CCBP 4.0 learners have been hired by 1250+ companies including Google, Amazon, Nvidia, Goldman Sachs, Oracle, Deloitte, and more.
- Scale at which we operate on tech level (as on July 22)
- 370 Cr+ learning minutes spent
- 69 Cr+ Code Runs
- 4.2 Bn. + API Requests Handled by our servers
- Know more about NxtWave: https://www.ccbp.in
Read more about us in the news – Economic Times | CNBC | Yourstory | VCCircle
Roles And Responsibilities
- Developing and executing On-page SEO that includes: keyword research, writing Meta Titles & Descriptions, and optimizing site hierarchy.
- Developing and executing link building campaigns.
- Technical SEO analysis and updating sitemaps, and adding structured data markup, etc.
- Creating a content marketing plan for Blog.
- Continuously monitor company’s website search engine results rankings and develop optimisation strategies to improve them.
- Work closely with the content team to incorporate relevant keywords into on-page content.
- Conducting on-site and off-site analysis of web SEO competition and identifying potential opportunities.
- Measuring the success of the SEO by tracking ranks of the keywords, traffic, bounce rate, click through rate, conversion rate & other crucial metrics.
- Keeping up-to-date with SEO trends & tools. Paying particular attention to any significant Google algorithmic updates.
- Exploratory and Growth Hacking mindset
- Must be highly organized and self-motivated with a sense of urgency.
- Ability to work within a fast-paced environments
- Ability to write compelling ad copies
- Must have a good understanding of keyword research tools like, Google keyword planner, Ahref, and SEMRush
- Proficiency in Google Search Console
- Proficiency with Social and search ad platforms
- Good technical understanding, to communicate with developers
- Capable of achieving outcomes under minimal location: Hyderabad
Stipend : 25,000/ Month
PPO : PPO will be provided based on the performance from 4.5 LPA to 6 LPA.
Note : Internship duration will be for 3 months.
|Job Role||NxtWave – Intern – Search Engine Optimization|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Join Our Groups For the Latest Job and Internship Updates:
|Join Telegram Channel for Job Update[10000+ Members]|
|Join Telegram Channel for Interview Material[10000+ Members]|
|Join Whatsapp for Job and Internship Updates [10000+ Members]|
|Join Telegram Channel for Free Udemy Courses[10000+ Members]|
How to apply for this Recruitment Drive?