NVIDIA is hiring freshers as Systems Software Engineer – New College Grad Candidates from the multiple batches are eligible for this role. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
We are now actively looking for energetic, enthusiastic and technologically savvy engineers to join the Tegra Core Firmware team. Here we architect and develop the boot stack firmware for the flagship Tegra chipset which are the core components for high-compute platforms for automotive, datacenter and other critical applications. The best candidates will have excellent C and Python programming skills, a thorough understanding of operating systems and kernel programming, a good understanding of hardware architecture, and excellent communication and planning skills. You will work closely with both hardware engineers and other software engineers to design, develop, and debug secure applications that execute in trusted environment.
What You’ll Be Doing
- As a member of the Tegra Core Firmware Team you will design and develop Trusted applications in ARM’s trusted environment.
- Using strong communication skills, build and drive architecture, analysis documents and communications to internal and/or external audiences about our technology.
- Stay ahead of with the server management standards to bring in newer manageability features for Tegra chips, to build advanced reporting and recovery.
- Collaborate with hardware architecture teams. Identify opportunities to improve our architecture and make it more performant generation to generation.
- We take pride in our software family of engineers, so collaboration is the key(!) in developing partnerships with members internal and external to your team.
- BS or MS degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or related degree (or equivalent experience)
- Strong understanding of Multicore hardware, operating systems design, concurrency, virtual memory, caching, interrupts, device drivers and real-time programming
- Outstanding C/Python programming abilities
- Good knowledge of ARMv8 based processor architecture
- An understanding of server management protocols such as IPMI, MCTP, PLDM an added plus.
- Familiar with cryptography, software signing and authentication will be a plus.
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- Proven self-starter on past academic projects
- Experience analyzing, debugging and tuning performance of complex system software stacks.
- Knowledge of virtualization platforms (KVM, QEMU)
- Deep understanding of system level architecture, such as topologies, interconnects, memory hierarchy, interrupts, and memory-mapped IO
|Job Role||Systems Software Engineer – New College Grad|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Join Our Groups For Latest Job and Internship Updates:
|Join Telegram Channel for Job Update[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel for Interview Material[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Whatsapp for Job and Internship Update[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel for Free Udemy Courses[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
How to apply for this Recruitment Drive ?
Apply Link : Click Here