Nuro is hiring freshers as Software Engineer, Intern – Data Science Candidates from multiple batches are eligible for this role. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Nuro exists to better everyday life through robotics. The company’s custom electric autonomous vehicles are designed to bring the things you need—from produce to prescriptions—right to your home. Nuro’s autonomous, goods-focused solution can give you valuable time back and more freedom to do what you love. This convenient, eco-friendly alternative to driving has the potential to make streets safer and cities more livable.
About The Role
Our software organization is growing and we are looking for talented students to join our Autonomy Platform, Data Science teams as part of the Pathfinders Internship Program.
As a Pathfinder, you will gain meaningful work experience while applying the knowledge and skills you have gained in the classroom. You will have the opportunity to make connections with interns and employees across the company, and to make a quantifiable impact on one of our teams.
We hire students at the undergraduate and graduate levels for roles lasting 12, 14 or 16 weeks. Longer term internships are available for research positions.
In this role, you will work with a Senior Data Scientist on the team and play a major role in modeling, analyzing and visualizing large amounts of autonomy data and building a platform that enables monitoring and progress. Autonomy data and metrics are large and growing keys to our businesses success and an effective platform is critical to provide the team with up-to-date insights. This position demands broad expertise in statistical modeling, data analysis, visualization, and social skills to work with internal customers and determined execution.
About The Work
- Build and maintain dashboards, reports, and statistical modeling
- Work with stakeholders to design effective ways of summarizing and identifying trends from large amounts of data
- Collaborate closely with the infrastructure team to effectively organize our data and build data extraction and analysis pipelines
- Must be pursuing a B.S. or M.S. in Statistics, Business Analytics, Data Science, or related fields graduating December 2023 or later
- Large appetite for and experience building dashboards and visualization tools such as Looker, Data Studio, or similar tools
- Passion for large-scale data analysis
- Strong coding skills in Python and SQL
- Excellent communication, presentation, interpersonal, and analytical skills; the ability to work with non-technical customers to solve problems
- You have start-up DNA: You have demonstrated an ability to thrive in the ambiguity of a dynamic, start-up environment or have the DNA to do so
- Experience with robotics and autonomy
- Experience with Google tools (Google Data Studio, BigQuery, etc.), R, Python, Looker, d3.js or Tableau
- Experience implementing machine learning and data science workloads
For this position, the reasonably expected pay range is between $11,500 and $14,000/month. Your actual base pay will depend on several factors, including your experience, qualifications, education, location, and skills.
At Nuro, we celebrate differences and are committed to a diverse workplace that fosters inclusion and psychological safety for all employees. Nuro is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and expressly prohibits any form of workplace discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics.
You must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by your hire date to be eligible to start the role. Proof of vaccination will be required by your start date. Nuro will consider and review accommodation requests based on medical, religious, or other grounds as required by applicable law for qualified candidates.
|Job Role||Software Engineer, Intern – Data Science|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Join Our Groups For the Latest Job and Internship Updates:
|Join Telegram Channel for Job Update[10000+ Members]|
|Join Telegram Channel for Interview Material[10000+ Members]|
|Join Whatsapp for Job and Internship Updates [10000+ Members]|
|Join Telegram Channel for Free Udemy Courses[10000+ Members]|
How to apply for this Recruitment Drive?