Numerator is hiring freshers as Node Full Stack Developer Candidates from the multiple batches are eligible for this role. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
What We Do and How?
We are a market research company, revolutionizing how it’s done! We mix fast paced development and unique approaches to bring best practices and strategy to our technology. Our tech stack is deep, leveraging several languages and frameworks including Python, C#, Java, Kotlin, React, Angular, and Django among others. Our engineering hurdles sit at the intersection of technologies ranging from mobile, computer vision and crowdsourcing, to machine learning and big data analytics.
From San Francisco to Chicago to Ottawa, our R&D team is comprised of talented individuals spanning across a robust tech stack. The R&D team comprises product, data analytics, engineers across Front End, Back End, DevOps, Business Intelligence, ETL, Data Science, Mobile Apps, and much more. Across these different groups we work towards one common goal: To build products into efficient and seamless user experiences that help our clients succeed.
About The Role
We’re looking for a well-rounded and passionate Full Stack Software Developer to join our Pune R&D team in creating an amazing client experience. If you’re interested in working on all layers of a system from developing REST APIs to building a scalable backend with the latest technologies and tools then Numerator is for you.
This person should be self-motivated. We’re not big on constant oversight and micromanagement. We’re looking for software engineers that can take a task, get clarity as needed, and run with it to produce well-designed quality code. You need to love to code and care about quality and design.
We understand that iteration is important to good design and development. We need a person who can take iterative steps toward delivering a solution. Working with the business the entire way to stay on target and deliver amazing results.
- Design and code the backend services
- Participate in peer code review
- Participate in all sprint ceremonies
- Deliver the code with good quality
- Be a team player
- Participate in team meetings
- Collaborate with other team members
- Minimum 4+ years of relevant experience in Node
- Minimum 2+ years of experience in Angular 6+
- Demonstrated experience working on application development projects and test-driven development
- A strong engineer with excellent Node experience working with the Express framework
- Experience with MongoDB – SOLR and/or Elasticsearch is a plus
- Experience with REST services and API design
- Knowledge of unit & integration testing
- Knowledge of agile development process
- Experience with version control systems (Git, Subversion etc.)
- Experience with related frontend frameworks — Backbone, Angular, React, etc
- Experience working with AWS
- Basic understanding of the HTTP protocol
- Knowledge of business rules engines
- Experience with DevOps tooling such as Terraform, Nomad, and Consul
- Programming experience on Unix based infrastructure
|Job Role||Node Full Stack Developer|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Join Our Groups For Latest Job and Internship Updates:
|Join Telegram Channel for Job Update[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel for Interview Material[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Whatsapp for Job and Internship Update[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel for Free Udemy Courses[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
How to apply for this Recruitment Drive ?
Apply Link : Click Here