Nokia is hiring freshers as R&D Engineers. Candidates from the multiple batches are eligible for this role. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
At Nokia we create the technology to connect the world. Developing and delivering the industry’s only end-to-end portfolio of network equipment, software, services and licensing that is available globally. Through our research teams, including the world-renowned Nokia Bell Labs, Nokia is leading the world to adopt end-to-end 5G networks that are faster, more secure and capable of revolutionizing lives, economies and societies. Nokia adheres to the highest ethical business standards as we create technology with social purpose, quality and integrity. A truly global company, we are 160 nationalities working in more than 100 countries.
Cloud Band Network Director is looking for engineers with good design and implementation skills to build and deliver a world-class NFVO orchestration solution using JAVA and related technologies.
Job Responsibilities & Competencies
- Should have experience in designing and developing applications using Java SE and EE.
- Should have knowledge in Containers, Docker, Ansible, Kubernetes, helm
- Should have experience in testing frameworks: Junit, Jest, BDD, Cypress
- Should have knowledge on WEB standards and technologies: REST, Node JS, JQuery, REACT, HTML, CSS, Application Server knowledge: Preferably Wildfly
- Databases and related technologies Maria DB & ORM
- Should have knowledge in scripting: Perl and Python
- Should have knowledge in Git, Gerrit, Jira
Qualifications: Bachelor of engineering
|Job Role||R&D Engineer|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
How to apply for the R&D Engineer position at Nokia?
Apply Link : Click Here
Location: Bangalore, IN