Nokia is hiring freshers as Cloud Engineer. Candidates from the multiple batches are eligible for this role. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Nokia is a global leader in the technologies that connect people and things. With state-of-the-art software, hardware and services for any type of network, Nokia is uniquely positioned to help communication service providers, governments, and large enterprises deliver on the promise of 5G, the Cloud and the Internet of Things. Serving customers in over 100 countries, our research scientists and engineers continue to invent and accelerate new technologies that will increasingly transform the way people and things communicate and connect. Nokia is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion.
At Nokia, employment decisions are made regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
As a Cloud Infrastructure SRE, you will be part of a special R&D production development task force preventing and solving the most critical and strategic customer issues encountered in the field. In an ever-growing demand for 5G network infrastructure and increasing customer install base, as a Cloud Infra SRE you will enable telco-grade cloud-native applications to be deployed on top of any cloud, private and public: Nokia’s own cloud infrastructure (based on open-source tools such as K8s/Docker as well as OpenStack), VMware Tanzu, OpenShift, AWS EC2 / EKS, GCP GKE, Azure AKS.
As a Cloud Infra SRE, you will be engaging the most strategic customer activities: early deliveries of products and platform, assist in validating and defining the best solution architecture, solving complex problems and contributing the solutions into SRE and Product branches. It is expected that things will not go smoothly all the time, so you will also automate and implement the solution for a problem you have solved, so the system will recover automatically next time.
- You always think about our customers and would like to meet them and discuss how to solve their most complex challenges
- You’re a troubleshooter in nature – system reliability runs in your blood!
- You are perseverant, rigorous, autonomous and proactive.
- You love training, teaching and enabling customers and operation teams
- You are a team player with excellent communication skills their problems.
- You are an experienced individual, self-sufficient, can work in a start-up like an environment and still be able to focus on the right tasks with the highest priority
- You are not afraid to take risks but know that you’re also accountable and capable of fixing the issues if the risks materialize
- Software Engineer degree, MS in computer science or equivalent experience
- Years of experiences as an SRE, DevOps, Development and/or Support related role:
- 0-5 years of professional experience for a junior position
- 10+ years of professional experience for a senior position
- You have previously worked in a customer-oriented environment and you have the ability to handle and resolve critical customer issues/escalations, including on-call job rotations
- Unix server administration and tuning : Linux / RedHat / CentOS / Ubuntu
- You have deep knowledge in Networking – Layers 1-4
- Cloud / Virtualization (at least two): Helm, Docker, Kubernetes, AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, OpenStack, OpenShift, VMware vSphere / Tanzu
- You have in-depth knowledge of cloud storage solutions on top of AWS, GCP, Azure and/or on-perm private cloud, such as Ceph, CephFS, GlusterFS
- DevOps: Jenkins, Git, Gerrit, Azure DevOps, Ansible, Terraform
- Backend Knowledge Bash, Python, Go (other knowledge of Scripting Language is a plus).
- PaaS Level solutions such as Keycload for IAM, Prometheus, Grafana, ELK, DBaaS (such as MySQL, Cassandra) …
- Certified Kubernetes Application Developer (CKAD)
- You have low-level knowledge of virtualization environment: KVM, Containers, Linux Kernel Optimization & Tuning
- Tools Knowledge such as Robot, Selenium, Harbor, Artifactory, REST.
- You have good Knowledge of switching and routing configuration and protocols
- You have hands-on experience with Open vSwitch, Multus SRIOV, DPDK
- Front-End Knowledge ReactJS, Typescript (knowledge of other Front-End technologies is a plus)
|Job Role||Cloud Engineer|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
How to apply for the Cloud Engineer position at Nokia ?
Apply Link : Click Here
Location: Bangalore, IN