NoGood is hiring freshers as Content Creator Intern Candidates from multiple batches are eligible for this role. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
A team of proven growth marketers, creatives, and data scientists who help unlock rapid growth for some of the world’s most iconic brands. We’ve successfully grown many companies from hundreds to millions in revenue. We have worked with VC-backed startups and Fortune 500 brands including Nike, Ghostery, P&G, American Express, J&J, Heineken, Southern Marsh, and many others. We are based out of New York City and support startups and scale-ups around the globe.
We Are Looking For:
A bold, clever, and creative content creator intern; someone who values authenticity on social media, feels confident in front of the camera, and always keeps up with the latest trends to stay relevant. You are passionate about everything content creation (video and static). You have your finger on the pulse of what’s trending in marketing, tech, and the digital landscape to stay relevant. You are self-motivated. You are inspired. You have big ideas.
You Will Get To:
- Producing and editing Content for NoGood’s TikTok channel
- Creating new, and updating existing articles about social media & the creator economy on NoGood’s blog
- Identifying emerging trends and activating quickly to drive innovation, grow engagement, and community size within the platform
- Collaborating with the Community Manager to develop monthly content calendars and content pillars
- Reporting on top-performing content for data-driven content creation
- Impeccable storytelling skills — you know how to capture attention and maintain it
- Creative, out-of-the-box thinking skills
- The ability to produce funny content on applicable social media channels that catch people’s attention
- A curious nature and eagerness to learn how to create expert growth marketing content for both on our blog and social channels
- A passion for and intimate familiarity with all things TikTok, growth marketing, tech, etc.
- An ability to create engaging content (images and video) that aligns with brand look and feel, bring new ideas to the team, and thrive in a highly collaborative environment
- Exceptional creativity and a pulse on social trends and conversations
- The ability to shoot and edit comfortably, as well as natively in-app (TikTok, Instagram, etc.)
- Experience creating content for TikTok on either a brand or personal channel
- Exceptional writing skills
- An understanding of platform – specific social media best practices
- Great organizational and project management skills
|Job Role||Content Creator Intern|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Join Our Groups For the Latest Job and Internship Updates:
|Join Telegram Channel for Job Update[10000+ Members]|
|Join Telegram Channel for Interview Material[10000+ Members]|
|Join Whatsapp for Job and Internship Updates [10000+ Members]|
|Join Telegram Channel for Free Udemy Courses[10000+ Members]|
How to apply for this Recruitment Drive?