Nike is hiring freshers as Software Engineer II, Partner & Marketplace Engineering – Consumer Marketplace Candidates from the multiple batches are eligible for this role. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
As the Software Engineer II, you will be part of Partner and Marketplace Engineering organization, which is responsible for building flexible, scalable, and resilient world class marketplace commerce systems (B2B).
What You Will Work On
You will be involved in designing and building secure, highly scalable and innovative backend services in a continuous delivery model on the Nike cloud platform. This role will partner with leads and architects to deliver web services that are robust, architecturally sound, easily maintainable and highly scalable for various Nike partner experiences and platform.
As a Software Engineer II, responsibilities include:
- Working with your local team and other geo-graphically dispersed engineering teams to provide technical expertise on development and architecture
- Working with product owner to understand the requirements, sizing up the work early, coming up with MVP for features and possible timeline goals
- Collaborating with other engineering squads to come up with end to end cohesive architecture on new features
- Working with infrastructure teams to ensure we have the right store environment for proper functioning of the applications
- Working with application privacy and security teams to ensure the application is properly architected and maintained. WHAT YOU BRING
- 5+ years’ software development experience designing, developing, and testing complex solutions and code in Web technologies such as Java, Scala, Node.js/React or similar
- Experience working in a distributed/cloud-based environment (e.g. Amazon EC2, GCE, Azure, etc.)
- Prior experience in designing and implementing web services
- Experience in micro service architecture, domain driven design, and RESTful Services using languages such as Java
- Experience working with NoSQL data stores like DynamoDB or DocumentDB
- Experience with CICD, unit testing, static analysis, and automated integration tests. Continuous delivery experience preferred
- Working knowledge of Scrum and agile principles
- Self-starter, comfortable working in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment
- Commitment to and hands-on experience in performing technical code reviews
- Excellent verbal and written communication and collaboration skills to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams
- Nice to have: Experience with New Relic, SignalFx, and Splunk
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business, or other relevant subject area. 2 years additional relevant professional experience accepted in lieu of degree
|Job Role||Software Engineer II, Partner & Marketplace Engineering – Consumer Marketplace|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Join Our Groups For Latest Job and Internship Updates:
|Join Telegram Channel for Job Update[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel for Interview Material[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Whatsapp for Job and Internship Update[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel for Free Udemy Courses[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
How to apply for this Recruitment Drive ?
Apply Link : Click Here