NI (National Instruments) is hiring freshers as Intern Candidates from the multiple batches are eligible for this role. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
The Software Engineer Intern position is a challenging role within NI, requiring daily interaction with NI Engineering Teams. This is a multi-functional role dealing with diverse engineering skills to solve problems, execute tasks, and develop features to support deployed custom solutions worldwide.
- Understand challenges with existing infrastructure/frameworks/code.
- Design and develop framework and tools to facilitate creating and executing automated driver tests, functional and non-functional.
- Recommend new approaches to improve the stability and efficiency.
- Follow software development processes and design practices of the team.
- Understand and adhere to coding guidelines of the team.
- Develop feature documentation.
- Participate in feature design and code review exercises.
- B.E./ B.Tech./ M.E/ M.Tech./ MCA in Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Software Systems.
- Good programming Skills (preferably C/ C++/ C#/ Python) & Interest to take on complex problems and proactively find out ways to solve them.
- Excellent communication skills to be able to gather information from Global peers.
- Understanding of NI software tools (i.e. LabVIEW, LabVIEW RT, TestStand) is a plus.
- Understanding of Linux Desktop & LinuxRT is a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to:
- persistently drive tasks to successful completion
- take initiative, be a self-starter, and work independently
- quickly learn applicable technology, systems, and products
- Strong problem-solving skills, work ethic, and drive to succeed
There are many reasons to consider joining a company. Key among them are the people, the ideas, and the technology. At NI, we believe in the power and potential of connecting the three to create a path to success.
The people : We’re looking for curious and creative problem solvers who value diversity and fresh perspectives, are bold and kind, and willing to take chances.
The ideas : What did you want to be when you grew up? Did you want to program robots? Build flying cars? Leave the world better than you found it? At NI, we build on the big ideas of big dreamers to make their visions a reality.
The technology : With our tailored, software-connected approach, we support our customers through all phases of the product development cycle. From 5G and medical innovations to autonomous driving and the future of space travel, we help our customers Engineer Ambitiously every day.
We’ve long been globally recognized as a top employer. Our compensation and benefits are very competitive, as are our modern workspaces, career development and mobility opportunities, and a culture that fosters belonging and emphasizes community giving. We encourage our teammates to challenge the status quo and collaborate with one another to build innovative solutions.
No matter your career path, we’re here for you, for each other, and for the next generation of innovators who think bigger, aim higher, and go faster.
Are you up for the challenge of helping shape humanity for the next 100 years? If so, let’s get started, and let’s Engineer Ambitiously together.
We are changing how we work by offering more flexibility. NI has decided to take a hybrid approach (working both on- and off-site) at an aggregate level. We know that different roles have different requirements, so we’re embracing a full range of options.
|Company Name||NI (National Instruments)|
|Company website||www.NI (National Instruments).com|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Join Our Groups For Latest Job and Internship Updates:
|Join Telegram Channel for Job Update[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel for Interview Material[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Whatsapp for Job and Internship Update[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel for Free Udemy Courses[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
How to apply for this Recruitment Drive ?
Apply Link : Click Here