NI is hiring freshers as Software Engineer. Candidates from the multiple batches are eligible for this role. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
The Software Engineer position is a challenging role within NI, requiring daily interaction with NI Engineering Teams. This is a multi-functional role dealing with diverse engineering skills to solve problems, execute tasks, and develop features to support deployed custom solutions worldwide.
- Independently prototype and develop features in software applications
- Implement assigned tasks with high quality
- Follow software development processes and design practices of the team
- Understand and adhere to coding guidelines of the team
- Take ownership of features/modules within the product
- Participate in feature design and code review exercises
- Meet challenging deadlines while ensuring code quality
- Involve in designing and writing test cases for the developed features
- Develop and maintain feature documentation
- B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/M.Tech/ MCA in Computer Science/ Electronics and Communications/ Telecommunication/ Electrical Engineering
- 0–2 years of industry experience with a demonstrated ability in problem-solving, diagnosing technical issues and proposing reasonable solutions
- Proficiency in text-based programming languages, preferably C++ or C#, and development experience on the Windows platform
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Join Our Groups For Latest Job and Internship Updates:
|Join Telegram Channel for Job Update[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel for Interview Material[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Whatsapp for Job and Internship Update[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel for Free Udemy Courses[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
How to apply for this Recruitment Drive ?
Apply Link : Click Here
Location: No 12, Tower B, Bangalore, 560029, IN