Newton School is hiring freshers as Frontend SDE – 1 Candidates from multiple batches are eligible for this role. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Come be part of a rocketship that’s creating a massive impact in the world of education! 🚀🚀
On one side you have over a million college graduates every year with barely 5% employability rates and on the other side, there are thousands of companies struggling to find talent. Newton School aims to bridge this massive gap through it’s personalised learning platform. We are building an online university and solving the deep problem of employability of graduates.
We have a strong core team consisting of alumni from IIT’s and IIM’s, having several years of industry experience in companies like Unacademy, Inmobi, Ola, Microsoft – among others. On this mission, we are backed by some of the most respected investors around the world, – RTP Global, Nexus Venture Partners and a slew of angel investors including CRED’s Kunal Shah, Flipkart’s Kalyan Krishnamoorthy, Unacademy and Razorpay founders, Udaan’s Sujeet Kumar among others.
Why Frontend at Newton School?
We at Newton School aim to make a super-slick experience from joining a course to getting placed. The frontend team at Newton School strives to build solid frontend foundations, infrastructure, and top-notch experiences.
- Freedom to evaluate and introduce new tools, libraries, or coding standards
- Work towards developer productivity and platform tooling to solve for developer experience
- Grow as an individual contributor or team driver, however, you love. BYOG – Bring Your Own Goals
- Contribute to Product and Design ideas and Implement them as your own product. We value everyone’s inputs
What do we expect?
- Experience with React.js, and build tools like Web pack
- Follow code quality and best practices at Newton School
- Take end-to-end ownership of products. Ideate product requirements with the team and drive them from design to implementation
- Curiosity to go in-depth of codebases and libraries and have the ability to set it up from scratch
- Open to work on constructive feedback and proactively shares the same with peers
- A superior sense of UI and UX
You’ll be a good fit if:
- 1 to 3 + years of Frontend experience
- You can build features from scratch that are modular and scalable and can deliver them end-to-end
- Experience in React.js and its ecosystem, not just CRA!
- You can share ideas and opinions with Product managers and Designers from an engineering lens
- You keep up-to-date with the latest trends, learn new concepts, and would be eager to talk about ideas in internal forums
Our Way Of Working
- An opportunity to work on something that really matters
- A fast-paced environment to learn and grow. High transparency in decision making
- High autonomy; freedom to take risks, to experiment, and to fail
- Market competitive salary
We promise a meaningful journey with smart people, with opportunities to learn & grow. Plus, you can sleep peacefully knowing you are impacting lives in a big way, every day!
Read more about us in the news – Economic Times | The Hindu | Financial Express | Forbes India | News18
|Company Name||Newton School|
|Company website||www.Newton School.com|
|Job Role||Frontend SDE – 1|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Join Our Groups For the Latest Job and Internship Updates:
|Join Telegram Channel for Job Update[10000+ Members]|
|Join Telegram Channel for Interview Material[10000+ Members]|
|Join Whatsapp for Job and Internship Updates [10000+ Members]|
|Join Telegram Channel for Free Udemy Courses[10000+ Members]|
How to apply for this Recruitment Drive?