New + Found Hiring Investment Intern 2022/23/24
New + Found is hiring freshers as Investment Intern Candidates from multiple batches are eligible for this role. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
New + Found (“N+F”) is a private real estate firm that manages capital and real estate on behalf of institutions and private investors. N+F focuses on a placemaking approach to development – growing communities, and relationships to unlock the potential in the overlooked and underestimated. Over the last 20 years, N+F has developed over $700M and 2.5MM SF of commercial real estate. Through financing, design, construction, and decades of operating experience, N+F utilizes a mission-driven approach to provide the next generation of real estate solutions.
This internship will support all investment aspects of New + Found’s real estate platform including, acquisitions, development, and asset management. The role will primarily focus on financial analysis and pro-forma development, acquisition and sourcing, market due diligence, and capital market activities.
This position will adhere to the enterprise’s core values:
- Legendary: We strive to be legendary, from the service we provide to our impact on the community.
- Innovation: We are driven by ideas & creativity. We take calculated risks & embrace opportunities.
- Growth: We seek sustainable growth for our clients, our organization, & our employees.
- Heart: We lead with heart. We celebrate, appreciate & care for each other.
- Trust: We rely on trust to pursue excellence. We speak honestly, act transparently & honor our commitments.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting the development leadership in a broad range of activities including underwriting, site acquisition, financing, and asset management.
- Conduct market assessments, site assessments, zoning assessments, and other due diligence related to site acquisition and development feasibility.
- Assist with the underwriting of new development deals. Help prepare business plans, including annual operating plans, financial forecasts, strategic plans, and product introduction financial plans.
- Support Development with detailed municipal filings for various development related programs, such as real estate tax abatements and municipal financing applications.
- Pursuing a bachelor’s in economics, Business, Real Estate, Engineering, or relevant major.
- Candidates that have a passion for real estate, a strong entrepreneurial mind, and strong work ethic will find the most success in this position.
- Experience in MS Excel skills are preferred.
- Exceptional time management and prioritization skills are also required to succeed in a fast paced environment.
- Coping skills, attention to detail, along with a strong desire to grow and succeed.
- Excellent communication, written and interpersonal skills at all levels are critical to success at New + Found.
- Must be able to work well in groups but also independently to manage and own tasks.
New + Found is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran or status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable Federal, State or Local law.
|Company Name||New + Found|
|Company website||www.New + Found.com|
|Job Role||Investment Intern|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Join Our Groups For the Latest Job and Internship Updates:
|Join Telegram Channel for Job Update[10000+ Members]|
|Join Telegram Channel for Interview Material[10000+ Members]|
|Join Whatsapp for Job and Internship Updates [10000+ Members]|
|Join Telegram Channel for Free Udemy Courses[10000+ Members]|
How to apply for this Recruitment Drive?