Neustar, Inc. is hiring freshers as Software Engineer Intern Candidates from the multiple batches are eligible for this role. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Now a TransUnion company, we’re growing fast and we’re looking for smart, motivated people to join our team. If you’re interested in seeing more of our career opportunities, you can browse all open positions on our job search page.
R-4356 Software Engineer Intern (Open)
Neustar is in the process of expanding the capabilities of its automated pipeline that supports its data onboarding business. As part of this effort, we are continuing to add support for new workflows and enhancing existing ones.
The intern in this role is expected to support building capability for configuring new metadata, as well as supporting the effort to build self-service tools that will drive data driven insights. The intern will also support improvements to the existing testing framework and enhance the overall system quality.
The DevOps Engineer is responsible for designing, provisioning, monitoring, and maintaining the public cloud automation framework. Successful candidate requires experience in systems engineering and cloud automation, be a critical thinker, a scripter with strong coding skills that will be used to automate repeatable tasks. Additionally, the candidate must be highly organized with strong communication skills and a mindset for continuous improvement.
Possible Job Duties
- New client On-boarding MTA
- Configuration Driven client On-boarding
- Building automated processes using Devops code languages
- Selecting and deploying appropriate CI/CD tools
- Implementing various development, testing, automation tools, and IT infrastructure
- Work using various tools, open-source technologies, and cloud services
- Disaster Recovery scripting and testing – Execution
- Training videos and user documentation
- Technical architecture and design documentation
- Communications planning for Strategy, Product Releases etc.…
- Release Management
- Monitoring and Logging for CA Products
- In a degree program for Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related field
- Basic knowledge Operating System (Linux and Unix)
- Basic knowledge of SDLC
- Basic Scripting (Python, Shell etc..)
- Basic idea of opensource tools
- Automation Thinking
- Ability to work in a Linux environment
- Familiarity with cloud concepts.
- Self-motivated and detail-oriented
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Cloud technologies/concepts (GCP, AWS)
Neustar does not accept unsolicited resumes from external firms or agencies. Neustar will not be responsible for placement fees associated with unsolicited resumes.
Diversity, inclusion and teamwork are second nature to Neustar; and these values permeate our entire business structure. Neustar is committed to creating an environment where a wide spectrum of opinions and beliefs are actively sought, listened to and respected. Further, our talented workforce draws from the many geographic areas and markets in which Neustar operates worldwide, which represents a distinct competitive advantage. The rich and varied personal and professional backgrounds of our employees make Neustar a dynamic and rewarding company at which to build a career. We invite you to join us.
EOE of Minorities/Females/Vets/Disability
Neustar, Inc. considers all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, or status as a Vietnam-era or special disabled veteran in accordance with federal law and other state and local requirements. Neustar, Inc., complies with applicable state and local laws prohibiting discrimination in employment and provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with the American with Disabilities Act (ADA) and applicable state and local laws.
|Company Name||Neustar, Inc.|
|Company website||www.Neustar, Inc..com|
|Job Role||Software Engineer Intern|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Join Our Groups For Latest Job and Internship Updates:
|Join Telegram Channel for Job Update[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel for Interview Material[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Whatsapp for Job and Internship Update[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel for Free Udemy Courses[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
How to apply for this Recruitment Drive ?
Apply Link : Click Here