Neustar is hiring freshers as Software Engineers. Candidates from the multiple batches are eligible for this role. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
As a company built on the foundation of Privacy by Design, for more than 20 years Neustar’s unique capabilities have made us the leader in the field of responsible identity resolution. Neustar enables trusted connections between companies and people at the moments that matter the most, with world-class and industry leading solutions in Marketing, Risk, Communications, Security and Registry services.
The Associate Software Engineer of IPaaS is a full stack developer responsible to maintain and enhance the next generation of data processing on the GCP Dataproc platform. The engineer in this role will work closely with various teams including data engineers, data products & data sciences to support and enhance the platform exposing these services to internal customers. The role is based out of India at the Neustar’s Bangalore office
Job Duties (Summary)
- Play a key role in enhancing and supporting the end-to-end full stack product feature development.
- Fast executor with a track record of delivering complex initiatives on time; responds under pressures of time and uncertainty.
- Design, Develop, code & implement product initiatives.
- Work closely with technical product managers, modelers and other internal stakeholders to on develop various features of product.
- Work in a high paced and rewarding environment with bleeding edge technologies and innovative concepts.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or other related engineering branches with 1+ years of industry experience
- Good hands-on programing skills in Java Spring Boot.
- Hands on experience in technologies, tools and process used in designing and developing applications with superior user interface and responsive user experiences that extenuates the power of data and analytics capabilities.
- Good to have knowledge in GCP
- Experience with service-oriented development with Java, REST services using various authentication technologies like SAML, OAuth, SSL etc.
- Hands on experience with continuous integration and continuous deployment tools including Chef, Jenkins, Ansible, Puppet, etc.
- Strong written, editing, proofreading and oral communication
- Strong inter-personal communication and collaboration skills
- Experience working with a remote team and collaborating across multiple time zones
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Join Our Groups For Latest Job and Internship Updates:
|Join Telegram Channel for Job Update[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel for Interview Material[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Whatsapp for Job and Internship Update[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel for Free Udemy Courses[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
How to apply for this Recruitment Drive ?
Apply Link : Click Here
Location: Bangalore, IN