NetApp is hiring freshers as Software Engineer (Java) Candidates from the multiple batches are eligible for this role. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
From the newest ideas in cluster computing to the latest web framework, NetApp software products embrace innovation to deliver compelling solutions to our business.
NetApp is currently working on cloud based Saas application which will be running in AWS. Currently we are looking for engineers with Scala, Java, Docker, Microservices, Saas, AWS, REST API skillsets for developing the microservices for this application.
As a Software Engineer you will work as part of a team responsible for actively participating in driving product development and strategy. In addition, you will participate in activities that include testing and debugging of operating systems that run NetApp storage applications. As part of the Research and Development function, the overall focus of the group is on competitive market and customer requirements, supportability, technology advances, product quality, product cost and time-to-market. Software engineers focus on enhancements to existing products as well as new product development.
This position requires an individual to be creative, team-oriented, technology savvy, driven to produce results.
- Participate in product design, development, verification, troubleshooting, and delivery of a system or major subsystems
- Writing project specifications and release documentation and/or all phases of the product development cycle from product definition and design, through implementation including:
- Performance analysis
- Critical and/or high visibility customer support
- Deliver resilient, robust and durable designs
- Participate in technical discussions within the team and with other groups across Business Units associated with evaluating and executing design and development plans for products
- Willing to work on additional tasks and responsibilities that will contribute towards team, department, and company goals
- Provide guidance and mentoring to more junior engineers
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Work collaboratively within a team of other engineers and have strong influencing and leadership skills
- Generalist technical knowledge within department and working knowledge of major system component interactions; Recognized expert in a portion of product area
- Strong aptitude for learning new technologies
- Ability to estimate work completion required to build an overall predictable plan
- Strong generalist understanding of concepts related to computer architecture, data structures and standard programming practices
- Creative and analytical approach to problem solving
- Responsible for unstructured tasks and the issues addressed are less defined requiring new perspectives, creative approaches and with more interdependencies
- Apply attained experiences and knowledge in solving problems that are complex in scope requiring in-depth evaluation
- Work effectively with staff to Sr-Director level employees within the function, across functions and with external parties
- Limited supervision and direction is provided, as this individual can operate, drive results and set priorities independently
- Successfully convey information to stakeholders at many levels related to the position
- Work effectively with senior engineers within Business Unit
- Participate as a proactive contributor and subject matter expert
- Demonstrate favorable results through regular leadership and mentoring others
- Scala, Java
- Docker, Microservices,
- Saas, AWS, Akka
- REST API, Websocket
- Kafka or Flink
- Aware of secure coding
- Should be able to write code independently. Own features. Should be able to lead in certain areas of the product.
A minimum of 5 years of experience is required. 5 to 8 years of experience is preferred
- A Bachelor of Science Degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science, a Master Degree, or a PhD; or equivalent experience is required
- Demonstrated ability to have completed multiple, complex technical projects
|Job Role||Software Engineer (Java)|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Join Our Groups For Latest Job and Internship Updates:
|Join Telegram Channel for Job Update[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel for Interview Material[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Whatsapp for Job and Internship Update[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel for Free Udemy Courses[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
How to apply for this Recruitment Drive ?
Apply Link : Click Here