NetApp is hiring freshers as Intern – Software Engineer (SJC) Candidates from multiple batches are eligible for this role. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
NetApp values and behaviors serve as our inspiration and guideposts on our journey together to build an aspirational culture and empower our customers and each other.
As a Software Engineer Intern, you would participate in product design, development, verification, troubleshooting, and delivery of a system or major subsystems. This position requires an individual to be creative, team-oriented, technology savvy, driven to produce results and demonstrates the ability to take a cross-team leadership role.
We invest heavily in new talent. Your energy and fresh ideas are vital to cementing our position as a market -leader. We’ll push you beyond your comfort zone with a belief that no idea is off-limits. At the same time, you’ll have all the resources, mentoring and feedback you need to grow. What’s more, whatever your role, you can be yourself in a team that celebrates individuality and welcomes different perspectives.
Experience with multiple programming languages is a benefit but there is also room to improve your skills. Our intern work differs depending on the team and project work but some potential areas of focus and skill sets are-
Front End Development
- Develop enterprise SaaS software using modular, reusable JS components and data visualizations
- Understanding of concepts related to computer architecture, data structures and algorithms and design patterns/practices
- Understanding of Java, Python, C, and/or C++
- Participate in product design, development, verification, troubleshooting, and delivery of a system or major subsystems
- Projects, experiences, or coursework related to areas such as: Operating Systems, Computer Architecture, Multi-Threading, Data Structures & Algorithms
- Proven aptitude for learning new technologies
- Creative and analytical approach problem solving skills
- Strong oral and written communication is necessary for success
- Ability to work on a diverse team or with a diverse range of people
Must be enrolled in an educational or professional program through summer 2023 or later.
This is an internship with start date in May or June 2023. Recruiting efforts will be ongoing until specific teams find an ideal match.
NetApp’s approach to in-person and remote work will be a flexible hybrid model that emphasizes flexibility for employees and puts our talent first.
U.S. Residents Only: In accordance with NetApp’s Policy, all U.S. employees of NetApp must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 if they work at a Company location or remotely. If there is a reason preventing you from receiving the COVID-19 vaccination, you must request and be approved for one of the legally acceptable exemptions and reasonable accommodation must be established.
|Job Role||Intern – Software Engineer (SJC)|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Join Our Groups For the Latest Job and Internship Updates:
|Join Telegram Channel for Job Update[10000+ Members]|
|Join Telegram Channel for Interview Material[10000+ Members]|
|Join Whatsapp for Job and Internship Updates [10000+ Members]|
|Join Telegram Channel for Free Udemy Courses[10000+ Members]|
How to apply for this Recruitment Drive?