Morgan Stanley is hiring freshers as Wealth Management Summer Intern Candidates from multiple batches are eligible for this role. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Morgan Stanley is a global leader in Wealth Management with an extensive network of approximately 600 offices
and 16,000 Financial Advisors around the world. At Morgan Stanley, we know that the diversity of our people is one of our greatest strengths. We strive to build an organization that is diverse in experience and background, reflecting our standards of integrity and excellence. Our Pathways Summer Internship Program is an integral part of our long-term diversity recruiting strategy, open to outstanding rising junior and seniors.
During this 10-week internship, you’ll work side-by-side with a successful, established FA Advisory team. The program includes course work in industry and product-specific training, an overview of wealth management and the roles within, and an overall education about the depth and breadth of Morgan Stanley’s platform and capabilities. Throughout the program, Associates will share experiences with a virtual cohort community, participate in weekly mentoring and learning sessions, and add value through their unique perspective and strong academic background.
Pathways Summer Associate opportunities are available for students in various branches located throughout the New England Region of Morgan Stanley Wealth Management.
DUTIES And RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist in sales and operations functions to streamline processes and strengthen the client experience.
- Learn how Financial Advisors identify new opportunities and develop client relationships.
- Establish a strong Financial Advisor team marketing presence, including digital and print assets, website optimization, social media campaigns and niche target market outreach.
- Perform market research and analyze financial data for client portfolios.
- Learn about various departments within Morgan Stanley and the role they play in achieving the organization’s goals.
- Applicants must be through their sophomore year at a 4-year accredited college or university.
- Minimum GPA of 3.2 in pursuit of a finance or entrepreneurial related degree.
- Strong desire to gain further understanding of the global wealth management business.
- An ability to understand and interpret numeric data.
- Outstanding written and oral communication and interpersonal skills.
- Self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit.
- The ability to collaborate and work effectively on a team.
- Digital marketing experience preferred.
- Strong project management skills with impeccable attention to detail.
Morgan Stanley’s goal is to build and maintain a workforce that is diverse in experience and background but uniform in reflecting our standards of integrity and excellence. Consequently, our recruiting efforts reflect our desire to attract and retain the best and brightest from all talent pools. We want to be the first choice for prospective employees. It is the policy of the firm to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, age, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, disability, marital and civil partnership / union status, pregnancy (including unlawful discrimination on the basis of a legally protected pregnancy / maternity leave), veteran status, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.
Morgan Stanley Wealth Management is a business of Morgan Stanley Smith Barney LLC.
Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversifying its workforce (M/F/D/V).
Dec 20, 2022
Americas-United States of America-New York-Buffalo
|Company Name||Morgan Stanley|
|Company website||www.Morgan Stanley.com|
|Job Role||Wealth Management Summer Intern|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Join Our Groups For the Latest Job and Internship Updates:
|Join Telegram Channel for Job Update[10000+ Members]|
|Join Telegram Channel for Interview Material[10000+ Members]|
|Join Whatsapp for Job and Internship Updates [10000+ Members]|
|Join Telegram Channel for Free Udemy Courses[10000+ Members]|
How to apply for this Recruitment Drive?