What you’ll learn
- How to use Maya.
- How to learn Maya’s modeling tools.
- How to master professional modeling techniques.
- How to use lighting and rendering techniques using Arnold in Maya.
- How to use finishing techniques in Photoshop.
- Passion, excitement and the desire to become a professional digital artist.
- A copy of Autodesk Maya and Photoshop.
In this course you will lean how to create a robot character in Autodesk Maya.
Firstly, you will learn how to block out the character using simple primitives.
Then you will learn how to use the QUAD DRAW TOOL. This tool is very powerful and it allows you to create polygons with a click of the mouse. This tool enables you to create any shape you like. It allows you to add more polygons, delete polygons, and add extra EDGE LOOPS. There is also a RELAX function that allows you to space the polygons evenly, giving you a great looking model.
Next, you will earn how to set up the lighting in Maya. You will learn how to use the SKYDOME light, and how to use a HDRI map, which is a high resolution texture map that acts as a light source.
Then you will learn how to create extra lights to create a more interesting lighting scenario, making your character look more cinematic and stylish.
Finally, you will learn how to set up the Arnold render so you can create beautifully rendered images.
Then afterwards, you will learn how to composite the image in Photoshop, and how to add a background.
This course teaches you all the principles of modeling, how to light efficiently, and how to use Maya effectively for your future modeling and lighting projects.
Who this course is for:
- Students who want to become industry professionals in the film, game, and entertainment business.
|Join Telegram Channel for Job Update[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel for Interview Material[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Whatsapp for Job and Internship Update[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel for Free Udemy Courses[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
Apply Link: Click Here