Microsoft is hiring freshers as Software Engineer Candidates from multiple batches are eligible for this role. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
The goal of CPX core commerce services team is to foster a data-driven culture, to encourage and enable the azure customers and partners to make more informed decisions through data. As part of that work, the team develops and operationalizes the high scale distributed data platform that enables Microsoft customers to realize and manage cloud costs and partner teams to operationalize their goals.
As a Software Engineer on our team, you will help us build a data platform that processes terabytes of data per hour, serves customer calls with high reliability and low latency that enables azure customers to realize and manage azure costs. You will be empowered to envision, design, code, validate, and ship key features – all on a very quick cadence and in a fast-paced environment.
Few characteristics that will increase the likelihood of success in this role are:
- A strong Team player
- Ability to work through ambiguity and make progress
- Develop key services for the data platform processes terabytes of data per hour.
- Develop a data management framework that orchestrates processing both batch and streaming data at scale
- Maintain an unwavering focus on Quality of Service
- Execute with high accountability to schedule and quality
- Participate actively in detailed design, code reviews, bug/issue triage with the feature teams, and support well informed decisions towards business and engineering goals
- Closely collaborate with partner teams when engineering & business dependencies exist
- 2+ years of programming experience in Java OR C# OR equivalent object-oriented programming
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or related field, OR equivalent industry experience
- 1+ years of application development experience in Big Data / Distributed Systems
- Experience in building frameworks that orchestrate data processing is a plus
- Experience with micro-service architecture is a plus
- Proven experience working with very large-scale datasets
- Understanding of data structures, algorithms and distributed systems
- Experience using agile methodologies or test-driven development (TDD)
- Experience working in a fast-paced/competitive environment, and have a deep desire to work collaboratively, solve problems with groups, find win/win solutions and celebrate successes
- Gets excited with hard technical problems and solve them with deep passion and empathy for customers
- Exceptional technical know-how, ability to quickly adapt to new technology and go deep in new focus areas
- Excellent communication skills, capable of engaging with internal and external partners effectively
- Attention to detail with self-discipline and a drive for results
The ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings: Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include, but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings:
Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud background check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations, and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Join Our Groups For the Latest Job and Internship Updates:
|Join Telegram Channel for Job Update[10000+ Members]|
|Join Telegram Channel for Interview Material[10000+ Members]|
|Join Whatsapp for Job and Internship Updates [10000+ Members]|
|Join Telegram Channel for Free Udemy Courses[10000+ Members]|
How to apply for this Recruitment Drive?