Microsoft is hiring freshers as Engineers. Candidates from the multiple batches are eligible for this role. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
• Responsible for the customer support experience with Microsoft
• Own, troubleshoot and solve customer technical issues, using collaboration, troubleshooting best practices and transparency within and across teams (e.g. swarming)
• Identify cases that require escalation (either technically or strategically)
• Create and maintain incident management requests to product group/engineering group
• Contribute to case deflection initiatives, automation and other digital self-help assets to improve customer/ engineer experience
• Provide ramp activities, knowledge sharing, technical coaching and mentoring
• Drive technical collaboration & engagement outside of CSS (Product Engineering teams/Services/Support/Regions)
• Lead or participate in building communities with peer delivery roles; may be workload or specialty specific
English Language: fluent in reading, writing and speaking.
Must have – Knowledge and proficiency in one or more of the following System Center applications is a must . Architecture, installation, configuration and troubleshooting
– Proficiency in System Center Virtual Machine Manager (SCVMM)
– System Center Operations Manager (SCOM)
– System Center Service manager (SCSM)
– System Center Orchestrator (SCO)
Reasonable/moderate knowledge on
. Knowledge on Microsoft Windows technologies. Concepts on Operating System, Disk, Storage and cluster. Understanding of WMI, COM/DCOM.
· SQL – Basic SQL Server Administration concepts. Exposure on SQL with IIS will be preferred.
. Operating Systems Concepts – Active Directory.
· Networking concepts – DNS, protocols, Devices
· IIS Concepts.
. Basic understanding of all Microsoft technologies
Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and / or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include, but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings: Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud Background Check upon hire / transfer and every two years thereafter.
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Join Our Groups For Latest Job and Internship Updates:
|Join Telegram Channel for Job Update[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel for Interview Material[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Whatsapp for Job and Internship Update[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel for Free Udemy Courses[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
How to apply for this Recruitment Drive ?
Apply Link : Click Here
Location: Bangalore, IN