Merkle Science is hiring freshers as Data Analyst Intern Candidates from multiple batches are eligible for this role. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
⚡️ About Merkle Science
Merkle Science provides blockchain transaction monitoring and intelligence solutions for web3 companies, digital asset service providers, financial institutions, law enforcement and government agencies to detect, investigate and prevent illicit use of cryptocurrencies. Our vision is to make cryptocurrencies safe and provide infrastructure for the safe and compliant growth of cryptocurrencies.
Merkle Science is headquartered in New York with offices in Singapore, Bangalore and London. The team has combined experience across Bank of America, Paypal, Luno, Thomson Reuters and Amazon. The company has raised over US$27 MM from SIG, Beco, Republic, DCG, Kenetic, GGV and several others.
💥 What will you do?
- Stay up-to-date with cryptocurrency risks, and typologies and latest blockchain trends.
- Actively participate in data collection efforts across various in-house, Open Source, OSINT, and third party sources to make sure our tagged datasets are of highest standard.
- Analyse user behaviour . This task requires one candidate to simulate user behavior with various methods.
- Data collection and tagging by addresses manually and explain what kind of service it belongs to.
- Experience with applying analytical skills to work with large amounts of data paired with competency in MySQL/BigQuery, Advanced Excel and attention to details.
- Establish partnerships with 3rd party data vendors, research bodies among others.
- Monitor forums for cybercrime intelligence.
🙋 What are we looking for?
- Qualifications/Work Experience: Undergraduate degree from top-tier institute with 0-6 month of work experience.
- Strong written and spoken communications skills.
- Ability to work flexibly and to exercise good judgment in a high-pressure environment.
- Ability to work with limited supervision within a team with high-level of individual initiative.
- Knowledge in crypto/blockchain is a plus.
👀 What process do we follow?
- Application: We will keep it simple. You can apply directly through our job portal/Linkedin. All we ask for is a Resume. Additional Portfolio links such as Github, Medium or a Personal website are welcome.
- Screening: We will screen your profile and get back with a decision within a week.
- Interviews: We will have two rounds of interviews. Round one (30mins) will focus on getting to know each other better and identifying if this could work for both of us. Round two (60mins) is a technical round where we will also review your prior experience..
- Meet the Team: Culture-Fit is essential for both you and us. So we always go the extra mile, and you will meet two other colleagues on the team who you would be working with. Here, you could discuss questions on stack, culture and some other things you might be interested in if you had a consideration for a new role.
- Offer Rollout: If all looks well, we will open a bottle of champagne.
❤️ Well Being, Compensation and Benefits
We care about your well-being. Along with excellent health insurance, we offer flexible time off, learning & development initiatives and hours that are designed to provide work/life balance. We regularly host team-building sessions and encourage discussions around mental health.
We reward talent and believe in acknowledging people for their contributions. We offer industry-leading compensation, along with generous equity. As a rapidly growing business, there are endless opportunities to grow your career with Merkle Science.
|Company Name||Merkle Science|
|Company website||www.Merkle Science.com|
|Job Role||Data Analyst Intern|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Join Our Groups For the Latest Job and Internship Updates:
|Join Telegram Channel for Job Update[10000+ Members]|
|Join Telegram Channel for Interview Material[10000+ Members]|
|Join Whatsapp for Job and Internship Updates [10000+ Members]|
|Join Telegram Channel for Free Udemy Courses[10000+ Members]|
How to apply for this Recruitment Drive?