Meesho is hiring freshers as HR Intern – Employee Engagement(6 Months) Candidates from multiple batches are eligible for this role. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
As part of the HR team, we play a key role in getting on board the right talent to make Meesho one of the most sought-after e-commerce destinations in India. We continuously hunt for the best practices across the globe to take our people-practices to the next level.
We closely work with the Meesho leadership team to understand business objectives to finetune our processes, aligning our decisions with company goals.
As the HR team, we know how important it is to maintain a work-life balance. That is why, we have regular 1-1s, timely rewards and recognitions and monthly outings, where we all talk about everything apart from work. With us, you can be sure of finding an environment that’s both – professionally enriching as well as fun!
About The Role
As an Employee Engagement intern, you will be part of various employee engagement initiatives.
What You Will Do
- Designing employee engagement programs (teamwise/organizational-wide)
- Organizing & hosting the engagement programs
- Collecting the feedback post the event completion
What You Will Need
- Good Communicator and overall has a creative energy
- Ability to pay attention to detail and strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to create a high energy and interactive environment
- Freshers are welcome to apply
|Job Role||HR Intern – Employee Engagement(6 Months)|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Join Our Groups For the Latest Job and Internship Updates:
|Join Telegram Channel for Job Update[10000+ Members]|
|Join Telegram Channel for Interview Material[10000+ Members]|
|Join Whatsapp for Job and Internship Updates [10000+ Members]|
|Join Telegram Channel for Free Udemy Courses[10000+ Members]|
How to apply for this Recruitment Drive?