Mastercard is hiring freshers as Software Engineer II Candidates from the multiple batches are eligible for this role. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Software Engineer II
Who is Mastercard?
Mastercard is a global technology company in the payments industry. Our mission is to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart, and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments, and businesses realize their greatest potential.
Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. With connections across more than 210 countries and territories, we are building a sustainable world that unlocks priceless possibilities for all.
- Core Payments of MasterCard is involved in developing Authorization, Clearing and other major functionalities for MasterCard.
- Clearing system manages clearing processing for Credit and Debit -offline transaction.
Editing transactions to ensure adherence to MasterCard processing standards
Performing currency conversion, assessing interchange fees, and calculating settlement values for each transaction
- Develop solutions for the Clearing and Core Systems which includes Modernizing the existing Mainframe based applications to Cloud based Micro Services.
- Develop project schedule and track the deliverables
- Coordinate with other groups including vendors and other groups within MasterCard to ensure success of the project.
- Have you worked in a full lifecycle development project and used various development methodologies including Agile.
- Do you have an understanding of Payment and Cards industry?
- Are you a technical Subject Matter Expert who can guide young talent ?
- To develop and implement changes in high performance and scalable application using Java technologies.
- Involve in development, testing, implementation and Support of Clearing System.
- Delivery of any assigned tasks within specified timelines to the expected quality.
- Hands on JAVA and Oracle. Ability to navigate in Mainframe based COBOL code.
- Experience in Core Java, J2EE, Spring Boot, Spring Batch
- Experience in Web Services, Microservices and API.
- Strong Communicator with good written skills
- Good Expertise in Application development
We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together. In many locations, which may change over time, we’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by video or phone. In addition, in some locations, only individuals who have been fully vaccinated will be permitted inside Mastercard offices until further notice.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact [email protected] and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Corporate Security Responsibility
All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security and must
- Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
- Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
- Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
- Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
|Job Role||Software Engineer II|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Join Our Groups For Latest Job and Internship Updates:
|Join Telegram Channel for Job Update[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel for Interview Material[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Whatsapp for Job and Internship Update[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel for Free Udemy Courses[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
How to apply for this Recruitment Drive ?
Apply Link : Click Here