Mastercard is hiring freshers as Software Development Engineer II Candidates from the multiple batches are eligible for this role. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Software Development Engineer II
- Quality Engineering team within MasterCard is about creating an ecosystem to build a world beyond waiting for all delivery teams to help achieve time-to-market, quality excellence, and higher customer satisfaction within all verticals including core, emerging payments, and value-added services.
- Unlike similar quality/testing roles in other organizations, Quality Engineering position at MasterCard requires firm knowledge and hands on software development skills on par with software developer to work closely with developers to build test automation, test infrastructure, and perform code analysis/review to enable development quality.
- This position will be responsible for driving Quality Engineering best practices within MasterCard in working with teams to deliver applications and solutions that meet the needs of our stakeholders, including consumers, merchants, issuers and governments.
- Are you an experienced software professional who is passionate about innovative technology and its potential to help create a world beyond cash?
- Can you plan test strategy and acceptance criteria keeping end customer needs – functional, non-functional, and user experience – in mind?
- Love being hands on and can write code to break software as part of ensuring highest software quality and stability?
- Do you have a motivation to drive quality automation and self-service culture as a part of software delivery practices?
- Can you scale your communication at all levels starting from engineers to program managers to product managers?
- Play a crucial part in helping drive Quality to help build and ship better products.
- Collaborate with our development teams to enhance our existing software development processes.
- Drive Quality Engineering methodologies and help build high quality software.
- Partner with developers to improve and automate test and release processes
- Help make Quality as an integral part of the development process
- Knowledge in Java/C/C++ development
- Knowledge in Digital Native Architecture
- Knowledge in migrating from mainframe to Cloud/micro-services.
- Experience in Integration testing needs with exposure to data virtualization tools.
- Experience of working with other developers to ensure that systems are designed for reliability, performance and testability.
- Experience testing across a variety of platforms: web and mobile user interface, APIs (REST and SOAP), and Mainframe and UNIX
- Exposure in building and using automation frameworks using technologies: Java, JUnit, Selenium, JBehave, Soap UI/Pro, REST, JSON and XML.
- Ability to create good acceptance and integration test automation scripts and integrate with Continuous integration (Jenkins/Bamboo) and code coverage tools (Sonar, Clover) to ensure 80% or higher code coverage.
- Experience in working in Agile Methodology.
- Knowledge of payment simulation tools (Paragon, FinSim, T3 or similar).
- Knowledge of ISO payment protocols (8583) desirable.
We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together. In many locations, which may change over time, we’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by video or phone. In addition, in some locations, only individuals who have been fully vaccinated will be permitted inside Mastercard offices until further notice.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact [email protected] and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Corporate Security Responsibility
All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security and must
- Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
- Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
- Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
- Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
|Job Role||Software Development Engineer II|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Join Our Groups For Latest Job and Internship Updates:
|Join Telegram Channel for Job Update[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel for Interview Material[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Whatsapp for Job and Internship Update[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel for Free Udemy Courses[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
How to apply for this Recruitment Drive ?
Apply Link : Click Here