Mastercard is hiring freshers as Software Development Engineer-1 Candidates from the multiple batches are eligible for this role. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Software Development Engineer-1
Software Development Engineer
MasterCard is seeking talented individuals to join our core payments technology team in Pune, India.
The Settlement team develops and supports applications that provide exceptional settlement, and risk systems processes. The chosen candidate for this position will be a strong technical member of the software engineering team that develop and delivery of Settlement software solutions. This position would be a key contributor for building FX trading systems.
As an Engineer, you will be responsible for developing software application as per design bringing both technical vision and business objectives together.
- Design and develop high quality, secure, scalable software solutions based on technical requirements specifications and design artefacts within expected time and quality
- Collaborate on cross-functional agile teams that include Front-end Developers, Service Developers and Product Owners to implement the next generation of enterprise application
- Stay abreast of technology trends and industry best practices to hone and maintain your talent
- Develop automated functional and performance tests deployed to a continuous-integration pipeline
- Ensure code is easily maintainable (i.e. accepted object-oriented design and packaging principles) and tracked in version control system (Github)
- Participate in architectural discussions , iteration planning, and feature sizing meetings
- Research, create and evaluate technical solution alternatives for the business needs
- Own the end to end delivery of key features and be responsible for the quality of the code.
- Ensure solutions are consistent with MasterCard policies and standards for Security, Accessibility, and Privacy.
Proven experience in object oriented programming languages (Java), RESTful API, Spring Boot, Hibernate, Angular, Cloud and Database technologies (Oracle).
Experience working on CI/CD tools like Jenkins
Possesses a bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science, Information Systems, Information Technology, or similar discipline or equivalent experience.
Strong communication skills (both written and verbal)
Ability to work in a geographically distributed team
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact [email protected] and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Corporate Security Responsibility
All Activities Involving Access To Mastercard Assets, Information, And Networks Comes With An Inherent Risk To The Organization And Therefore, It Is Expected That The Successful Candidate For This Position Must
Every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security.
- Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
- Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
- Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
- Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
|Job Role||Software Development Engineer-1|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Join Our Groups For Latest Job and Internship Updates:
|Join Telegram Channel for Job Update[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel for Interview Material[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Whatsapp for Job and Internship Update[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel for Free Udemy Courses[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
How to apply for this Recruitment Drive ?
Apply Link : Click Here