Mastercard is hiring freshers as Jr Software Engineer-1 Candidates from the multiple batches are eligible for this role. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Jr Software Engineer-1
Job Description Summary
Are you somebody –
- Willing to work in a start-up environment willing to take ownership and accountability while partnering with teams across the globe
- Possess the ability to find innovative solutions to complex problems
- With love of technology and passionate about enabling business using technology
Mastercard Commercial Solutions is looking for a Junior Development Engineer who is passionate to learn and grow in a fast-paced agile development. This position expects you to possess good knowledge and experience in building software applications in a service-oriented architecture. The ideal candidate will have a passion for delighting customers with outcomes powered by the creation of new services and applications.
This is a Junior Developer role within the suite of Commercial products, based out of Pune. The developer is expected to drive and support the delivery of commercial solution in a fast-paced Agile environment. This position is for a project that is establishing new technology stack that utilizes Java, spring, hibernate, websphere MQ on a service-oriented architecture. The developer is expected to be dynamic, willing to learn and implement new technology and development methods.
- Design, Development, review & deployment of projects independently or with minimum support
- Support business with technical queries and impact analysis
- Participate & contribute in requirement elaboration sessions, design the solution, point the stories and deliver them within the iteration
- Break stories into smallest possible piece of work and contribute to elaborations, sprint planning, and retrospectives
- Multitask and be able to work with teams across geographies
- Document learnings and knowledge capsules for long term benefit of the team
- A good understanding of Software design and build Principles, Patterns and Methodology, OOPS concept
- Strong knowledge and hands on experience on
- Java, MVC framework like Spring (batch, boot) and ORM framework like Hibernate
- Oracle database and SQL
- Strong Aptitude and analytical skills are a must have
- Good understanding & experience with software development processes such as Scrum preferably SAFe
- Most importantly – LOVE of Technology and ability to stay current, learn fast and implement immediately
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together. In many locations, which may change over time, we’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by video or phone. In addition, in some locations, only individuals who have been fully vaccinated will be permitted inside Mastercard offices until further notice.
In the US, Mastercard is a government contractor, which may legally require most Mastercard employees to be vaccinated unless a verified approved medical or religious exemption is granted. Further, we are currently making every effort towards having employees return to work in the office 2 days per week, if that makes sense for their team. Everyone must be vaccinated to enter Mastercard offices at this time. Therefore, we expect all candidates to be vaccinated or to be approved for a medical or religious accommodation prior to commencing work at Mastercard.
Corporate Security Responsibility
All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security and must
- Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
- Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
- Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
- Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
|Job Role||Jr Software Engineer-1|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Join Our Groups For Latest Job and Internship Updates:
|Join Telegram Channel for Job Update[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel for Interview Material[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Whatsapp for Job and Internship Update[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel for Free Udemy Courses[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
How to apply for this Recruitment Drive ?
Apply Link : Click Here