Mastercard is hiring freshers as Java Software Engineer II Candidates from the multiple batches are eligible for this role. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Java Software Engineer II
Job Description Summary
Mastercard® Global Data Repository—a leading technology repository that houses enhanced information (daily transactions from MasterCard issuers plus data from vendors such as airlines and hotels). GDR powers multiple Mastercard commercial products and provides enriched data to Mastercard smartdata.gen2, a scalable, global, web-based solution of payment data and information management.
Global Data Repository (GDR), maintains data in a highly secure environment behind multiple firewalls, it collects detailed data from many different sources and aggregates it into a single common format for distribution to various entities. It distributes data globally on a daily basis to issuers and their customers via Smart Data solutions, or directly to those customers using their own MIS or ERP system.
- The Applications Development Team is a dedicated collection of self-organizing, interdependent, and highly efficient co-located individuals. There are multiple teams as part of GDR, spread over (Pune) India and (St. Louis) USA.
- Team members may be developers, testers, analysts, architects, project managers and product owners. The team is cross-functional, and follows the agile SAFE methods to deliver the work
This is a Developer role for the GDR application within the suite of Commercial products, based out of Pune. The lead is expected to drive and support the delivery of commercial solution in a fast-paced Agile environment.
The nature of our projects is centered on back end system interactions, it’s highly database centric and involves file based communication with 3rd party data providers and issuers/processors and there tends to be very little UI work involved. This position is for a project that is establishing new technology stack that utilizes Java, spring, hibernate, websphere MQ on a service oriented architecture. Person in this position is expected to be dynamic, willing to learn and implement new technology and development methods.
- Work independently on development stories on scrum board.
- Work with business owners to translate business requirements to industry-leading design, architecture and implementations.
- Support business with technical queries and impact analysis
- Perform technical reviews and mentor junior developers in the team
- Participate and contribute to the architectural decisions for the application
- Participate & contribute in requirement elaboration sessions, design the solution, point the stories and deliver them within the iteration
- Break stories into smallest possible piece of work and contribute to elaborations, sprint planning, and retrospectives
- Multitask and be able to work with teams across geographies
- Document learnings and knowledge capsules for long term benefit of the team
- A record of successful delivery of large software applications as developer.
- 2-5 years of hands on experience on java , mvc ,micro services application development
- Strong experience with
- Java 8
- MVC framework like Spring (batch, boot) and ORM framework like Hibernate
- JMS/Messaging and middleware like WebSphere MQ/ Apache Kafka is a MUST
- Maven/Gradle, JIRA/Rally, Bamboo/Jenkins/Hudson, xUnit(httpUnit, nUnit, jUnit)
- Oracle database and SQL
- Additional knowledge of Unix, C, C++ and Shell scripting will be preferred.
- Good understanding & experience with software development processes such as Scrum preferably SAFe
- Experience working with multiple global customers
- Good understanding of technical solution and software patterns (including architectural & design patterns) at various levels.
- Solid experience of working in project teams
- Desire to stay abreast of new development tools and methods
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Understanding of PCI, PII and other financial security requirements will be preferred
We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together. In many locations, which may change over time, we’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by video or phone. In addition, in some locations, only individuals who have been fully vaccinated will be permitted inside Mastercard offices until further notice.
In the US, Mastercard is a government contractor, which may legally require most Mastercard employees to be vaccinated unless a verified approved medical or religious exemption is granted. Further, we are currently making every effort towards having employees return to work in the office 2 days per week, if that makes sense for their team. Everyone must be vaccinated to enter Mastercard offices at this time. Therefore, we expect all candidates to be vaccinated or to be approved for a medical or religious accommodation prior to commencing work at Mastercard.
Corporate Security Responsibility
All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security and must
- Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
- Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
- Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
- Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
|Job Role||Java Software Engineer II|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Join Our Groups For Latest Job and Internship Updates:
|Join Telegram Channel for Job Update[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel for Interview Material[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Whatsapp for Job and Internship Update[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel for Free Udemy Courses[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
How to apply for this Recruitment Drive ?
Apply Link : Click Here