Mastercard is hiring freshers as Software Engineer I Candidates from multiple batches are eligible for this role. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Software Engineer I
Job Overview: Contribute to application development and support through programming, analysis, design, development and delivery of software solutions. Researches alternative technical solutions for changing business needs.
- Responsible for programming, testing, implementation, documentation, maintenance and support of systems application software in adherence with MasterCard standards, processes and best practices.
- Develop high quality, secure, scalable software solutions based on technical requirements specifications and design artifacts within expected time and budget.
- Research, create and evaluate technical solution alternatives for the business needs current and upcoming technologies and frameworks.
- Perform feasibility studies, logic designs, detailed systems flowcharting, analysis of input-output flow, cost and time analysis.
- Work with project team to meet scheduled due dates, while identifying emerging issues and recommending solutions for problems and independently perform assigned tasks, perform production incident management. Participate in on-call pager support rotation.
- Document software programs per Software Development Best Practices. Follow MasterCard Quality Assurance and Quality Control processes.
- Assist Senior Team members in modification of the documentation templates per the needs of the project and technology.
- Contribute ideas to help ensure that required standards and processes are in place and actively look for opportunities to enhance standards and improve process efficiency.
- Support collection and reporting of project and software metrics.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or Management Information Systems or equivalent work experience.
- Good knowledge and understanding of Software Engineering Concepts and Methodologies is required.
- Must demonstrate MC Core Competencies.
- Up to 3 years of experience in software engineering field.
- Must be high-energy, detail-oriented and proactive with the ability to function under pressure in an independent environment.
- Must provide the necessary skills to have a high degree of initiative and self-motivation with a willingness and ability to learn and take on challenging opportunities.
- Strong communication skills — both verbal and written – with strong relationship, collaborative skills and organizational skills.
- Ability to work as a member of matrix based diverse and geographically distributed project team.
All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security and must
- Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
- Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
- Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
- Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
|Job Role||Software Engineer I|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Join Our Groups For the Latest Job and Internship Updates:
|Join Telegram Channel for Job Update[10000+ Members]|
|Join Telegram Channel for Interview Material[10000+ Members]|
|Join Whatsapp for Job and Internship Updates [10000+ Members]|
|Join Telegram Channel for Free Udemy Courses[10000+ Members]|
How to apply for this Recruitment Drive?