MakeMyTrip is hiring freshers as Principal Software Engineer Candidates from multiple batches are eligible for this role. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Own end to end full life cycle development and operations of highly scalable platforms/components.
- Architecting and scaling engineering platform to reduce technical debt and improve performance and agility.
- Experience with various technology stacks, including web application development, middleware, integration, enterprise architecture.
- Foster culture of innovation and fast execution, leading by example and hands-on execution.
- Build best in class data/machine learned algorithms and platforms for solving complex problems.
- Interface with business & product team to define requirements, deliverables, and provide the necessary engineering expertise & support to ensure on-time delivery of product.
- Be the technical owner for a set of highly scalable platform components (like Auth & Device-Master platform, AB Experimentation platform, Gift card etc.,), micro services written in java, frontend applications (mobile & web), data related engineering initiatives and many more.
- Continue to develop and improve delivery processes.
- Commit to fostering a quality-focused development culture while leading managing a team of engineers, and QA.
- Lead the talent management effort for Technology, including hiring, developing, training and retaining a best-in-class team.
- Should be a hands-on technology person with eye for details and scale.
- Ability to multitask in an ambiguous and very dynamic start-up environment.
- Must possess traits of thriving to work in a start-up environment.
- Must have experience in developing applications using multiple stacks.
- Must have experienced scale in building web applications and SOA (micro services) based large scale setups
- Proven experience in architecture, design and delivery of data & scale intensive applications.
- Should be good on coming up with high-level & low-level design for problem statement and defend on design & tech choices.
- Must have curiosity and passion to solve challenging problems and keeping customer centricity at core.
- Should have excellent prioritization and project management skills
- Sound knowledge and experience working in a variety of agile frameworks and project tools (e.g. Atlassian, git)
- Experience with modern web UI frameworks (e.g. React, Angular)
- Experience leading a QA / testing function and developing automation techniques to improve ongoing quality of delivery
- Experience of building high throughput, low latency web-services over Strings and Binary Protocols.
- Expert level knowledge of Data Sources from RDBMS to NoSQL (MySQL, Redis, MongoDB, Cassandra)
- Strong knowledge of data structures and algorithms
- Expertise in Linux.
- Experience with architecting systems for AWS is a big plus.
- Experience with web paradigms such as REST, Responsive Web Design, Test-driven
- Development (TDD), Dependency Injection etc.
- Understanding of data engineering and machine learning is a plus.
|Job Role||Principal Software Engineer|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Join Our Groups For the Latest Job and Internship Updates:
|Join Telegram Channel for Job Update[10000+ Members]|
|Join Telegram Channel for Interview Material[10000+ Members]|
|Join Whatsapp for Job and Internship Updates [10000+ Members]|
|Join Telegram Channel for Free Udemy Courses[10000+ Members]|
How to apply for this Recruitment Drive?