Lokal Hiring Strategy Intern 2022/23/24
Lokal is hiring freshers as Strategy Intern Candidates from multiple batches are eligible for this role. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
NOTE: This is a 6 months Contract job and can be converted into full time after 6 months based on your performance and business need.
What is Lokal
Lokal – India’s largest hyperlocal platform in Indian languages is focussed on building a world-class product for non-english speakers in India by providing them local information, classifieds and evolving with more meaningful use cases every day. We are operational in Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Tamil Nadu, Kerala, Karnataka, Maharashtra, Gujarat, Punjab and West Bengal with 10M+ downloads as on today.
One platform for all of regional India’s needs.
Lokal(Behtar Technology Private Limited), headquartered in Bengaluru was founded by IIT Alumni, Jani Pasha and Vipul Chaudhary in the year 2018 to build Web 2.0 for tier 2 & tier 3 cities in India. We recently raised our Series A from a global Marquee VC. Lokal also has YCombinator, 3one4 capital, India Quotient, RB Investment as investors
We are being heard: Tech Crunch, Forbes, Economic Times
- Running quick, hacky experiments with sufficient guidance from strategy leadership
- Working on processes for getting continuous user and client feedback, efficiency in sales, operations teams
- Work with strategy leadership & founders on the company level OKRs and special projects
- Become an integral part of a small strategy team, with ownership and autonomy for managing things directly
- Work experience in early and mid stage startups is highly preferable
- Should be okay with ambiguity wrt driving experiments and special projects
- Should be okay with a fast paced environment and ambitious timelines
- Past experience in sales, operations, user research or strategy is a huge plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skill
- Basic understanding of business, P&L etc
- Should be aligned to the culture and value system of startups – bias for action, ownership, comfort with ambiguity etc
- Strong eagerness to learn, experiment and iterate
- Open to changing direction/shifting gears when required
- Passion for building things for scratch Skills
- Strong mathematical and analytical skills
- Great execution skills
- Detailed and structured documentation skills
Brownie points if you,
- Have previously worked in fast-paced product based startup with a small-medium org size
- Possess conversational knowledge of any of the regional languages in India
- Regularly spend a lot of time-consuming knowledge relevant to startups in various forms – articles, books, podcasts, documentaries etc.
We are not the best fit for you if,
- You are satisfied with where you are in life and do not want to push to learn/grow further
- You believe that the best products are built by following your instincts instead of listening to users
- You are fundamentally risk-averse.
- You like working in a structured environment or being explicitly told what to do at every step
What we offer
- An opportunity to work on something that impacts the lives of millions of people on a daily basis.
- High autonomy; freedom to take risks, to experiment, and to fail.
- A set of team-mates who are passionate about their work, love collaborating, and are always approachable.
- A chance to stay personally engaged with your co-workers through employee initiatives like our highly active meme channel, book club, weekly crosswords, monthly game nights, and – when the pandemic allows it – outdoor competitive sports!
|Job Role||Strategy Intern|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Join Our Groups For the Latest Job and Internship Updates:
|Join Telegram Channel for Job Update[10000+ Members]|
|Join Telegram Channel for Interview Material[10000+ Members]|
|Join Whatsapp for Job and Internship Updates [10000+ Members]|
|Join Telegram Channel for Free Udemy Courses[10000+ Members]|
How to apply for this Recruitment Drive?