Lockheed Martin is hiring freshers as Software Developer – Early Career Candidates from multiple batches are eligible for this role. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Lockheed Martin Rotary and Mission Systems has an opportunity in Moorestown, NJ for a Software Engineer supporting the Systems of Systems Engineering department.
As an early career hire on our Software Engineering team, you can help us take on the world’s most important and complex challenges by providing solutions to a variety of technical problems of moderate scope and complexity. In this important role, you will collaborate with a diverse team of technical professionals and interact with outside customers. The successful candidate will be flexible, motivated, dedicated, detail-focused, team-oriented, and capable of multi-tasking.
Position Responsibilities performed to complete milestones associated with specific projects:
- Designs, modifies, develops, writes, and implements and integrates software programming applications for target system using agile methods.
- Writes source code for new applications, and/or generates and enhances code for existing applications.
- Performs code reviews, optimizes algorithms, and models and conducts experiments to ensure the functionality and performance of products or solutions.
- Plans, conducts, and coordinates software development activities.
- Applies the appropriate standards, processes, procedures, and tools throughout the development life cycle.
- Applies knowledge of computer hardware and software, subject matter to be programmed in business/mission applications, information processing techniques used, and information gathered from system users to develop software.
- Corrects program errors, prepares operating instructions, compiles documentation of program development, and analyzes system capabilities to resolve questions of program intent, output requirements, input data acquisition, programming techniques, and controls.
- Ensures program specific software standards are met
- BS in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Computer Engineering, or equivalent STEM field
- Security Clearance required Prior to Start: Interim Secret
- Experience using Java programming language
- Software design and testing experience
- Experience with or knowledge of Agile software development methodologies
- Knowledge of basic linux commands: ls, mv, cp, grep
- Working knowledge of Software configuration management and tools such as Git
- Knowledge of Object-Oriented Design and Principles
- Working knowledge of full software life-cycle development
- Knowledge of CI/CD principles
- Knowledge of or willingness to learn CMS2
- Atlassian tool suite, or similar Agile tool suite
- Experience using eclipse development environment
- Operating systems development experience with Windows & Unix/Linux, including shell scripting, in academic or professional environment
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
4 yr and up College
|Company Name||Lockheed Martin|
|Company website||www.Lockheed Martin.com|
|Job Role||Software Developer – Early Career|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Join Our Groups For the Latest Job and Internship Updates:
|Join Telegram Channel for Job Update[10000+ Members]|
|Join Telegram Channel for Interview Material[10000+ Members]|
|Join Whatsapp for Job and Internship Updates [10000+ Members]|
|Join Telegram Channel for Free Udemy Courses[10000+ Members]|
How to apply for this Recruitment Drive?