Liberin Technologies is hiring freshers as Liberin Technologies – Software Developer – Java/J2EE Programming Candidates from the multiple batches are eligible for this role. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Technical Requirements:- As a Java / J2ee Technologist in Liberin, having a minimum of 2 years of experience, your primary responsibility will towards using and integrating advanced technologies.
- You will work in applications that initiate, optimize and leverage varied solutions and processes that run and monitor financial transactions for one of our Global Client.
- You will also work with key stakeholders across different business areas, discussing requirements for new functionalities & applications, investigate innovative solutions and design them while collaborating with partner teams throughout IT. Thus, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and product quality are essential.
- You would also be spending most of the time in development activities in varied technologies, should have a passion to write code.
- Should be able to create good technical documents.
- Good Communication Skills.
- Requirements elicitation and analysis.
- Experience with handling high severity production issues.
- Should be efficient in delivering PoCs for existing customers.
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Java code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Prepare the technical design of complex technology components as well as suggest the pros and cons of using a certain technology stack or component or design pattern versus another to the clients.
Qualifications :- BTECH/MTECH/MCA/MSC
- Should have 2-5 years of experience
- Proficient in Java, with a good knowledge of its ecosystems with a knack for writing clean, readable Java code, writing reusable Java libraries along knowledge of multithreading, concurrency patterns, collections in Java.
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming along with various design and architectural patterns
- Hands-on experience with JMS, JPA, Spring (MVC, Boot & Cloud preferred) & Hibernate
- Familiarity with concepts of MVC, JDBC, and RESTful
- Experience with Presentation Layer (JSP/Servlets), JS Frameworks (Angular, jquery, react, etc)- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes and experience with both external and embedded databases
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git, Ant, Maven, Gradle; continuous integration
|Company Name||Liberin Technologies|
|Company website||www.Liberin Technologies.com|
|Job Role||Liberin Technologies – Software Developer – Java/J2EE Programming|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Join Our Groups For Latest Job and Internship Updates:
|Join Telegram Channel for Job Update[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel for Interview Material[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Whatsapp for Job and Internship Update[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel for Free Udemy Courses[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
How to apply for this Recruitment Drive ?
Apply Link : Click Here