LetsLocalise is hiring freshers as Java Software Engineer Candidates from the multiple batches are eligible for this role. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
If you are interested in working with a start-up with a passion for helping schools and the students, here is your chance. As part of our expansion, we are seeking Java Backend developers.
- Bachelors degree with Mathematics background.
- Experience in working with any relational database.
- Experience in Ofbiz and React will be a big plus.
- Should have worked with GitHub, GitLab or Bitbucket.
- Should be able to troubleshoot issues and come up with appropriate solutions.
- Should be able to articulate your design/code in a well-structured manner.
- Should possess a good verbal and written communication skill.
- Familiarity with security practices in web application delivery.
- Experience with agile processes and a general understanding of product development.
- Most importantly, should possess a very positive attitude, always ready to learn and help, and be able to work in an ever-changing dynamic startup environment.
|Job Role||Java Software Engineer|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Join Our Groups For Latest Job and Internship Updates:
|Join Telegram Channel for Job Update[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel for Interview Material[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Whatsapp for Job and Internship Update[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel for Free Udemy Courses[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
How to apply for this Recruitment Drive ?
Apply Link : Click Here