What you’ll learn
- Deploy and Configure Virtual Servers
- Create and attach Floating IP’s to Digital Ocean Droplets
- Install Ubuntu on a Virtual Server
- Configure Apache, MySQL, PHP and PhpMyAdmin on a Virtual Server
- Setup a basic, cost effective hosting service for clients
- Host Multiple websites on a single server
- Configure Name Servers, DNS Zone Files and Virtual Host files
- Secure multiple domains on a single server with SSL Certificates
- Access and test server configurations through a web proxy
- Modify MySQL Authentication methods
- Students will require an internet connection and PC or MAC Computer System.
- FTP Agent such as FileZilla (Recommended but not Required)
- Terminal for MAC users or PuTTY for Windows Users
In this exciting new course, we show you how to host multiple domain names on a single Digital Ocean droplet. We will show you step-by-step how to configure a droplet with LAMP Stack on Ubuntu 18.04. This includes deploying a droplet, installing Ubuntu and all the components included in LAMP Stack including Apache, MySQL, PHP and PhpMyAdmin.
We also explore an exciting new feature offered by Digital Ocean, called “Floating IP’s” which allow you to transfer IP’s easily between multiple droplets.
After you understand the foundations of server configuration, we get into configuring Name Servers, DNS Zone Files and Virtual Hosts to host multiple domains from a single Virtual Server. You will have a thorough understanding of setting file permissions and developing an organized directory structure for all your websites.
We also show you how to configure an SSL certificate for each and every website that you host on your virtual server. For this part of the course we will be using Let’s Encrypt. Let’s Encrypt is a certificate authority that offers free SSL certificates, which are extremely simple to install and very secure.
You are welcome to use any hosting provider for this course, as the concepts can be easily implemented on any Virtual Server configured with the Ubuntu distribution.
Who this course is for:
- Students interested in learning how to deploy virtual servers.
- Students interested in learning how to navigate the Digital Ocean admin panel
- Students interested in learning how to configure Apache, MySQL, PHP and PhpMyAdmin on Ubuntu 18.04
- Students interested in hosting multiple domains on a single virtual server
- Students who want an introduction into starting a web hosting service for clients
- Students who require knowledge on configuring Name Servers, DNS Zone files and Virtual Host Files
- Students who want to secure multiple domains on a single server, with SSL Certificates
Our Groups For Join Latest Job and Internship Updates:
|Join Telegram Channel for Job Update[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel for Interview Material[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Whatsapp for Job and Internship Update[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel for Free Udemy Courses[10000+ Members]||Click Here|