Kearney is hiring freshers as 2023-Software Engineer (Backend developer) Candidates from multiple batches are eligible for this role. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Title/Role: Software Engineer (Back-end developer)
Location: Bengaluru / Pune / Gurgaon / Hybrid-Remote
Who We Are
As a global consulting partnership in more than 40 countries, our people make us who we are. We’re individuals with different passions and strengths who take as much joy in the work we do as from those we work with.
As a Part Of This Team, You Will
Kearney’s Digital Solutions Factory [SOFAC] is a rapidly growing engineering team that is building the next generation of solutions for our clients.
- Develop cutting-edge, cloud native digital products and solutions, powered by advanced analytics
- Learn from seasoned thought leaders and domain experts
- Partner with our global consultants across industries that drive strategy definition to create value for our clients in ever changing market conditions
- Collaborate with leading system integrators and cloud providers in a variety of delivery models to define, standardize and mature product delivery life cycle
- Lead development activities and collaborate with product managers, SAs, BAs, product designers, DevOps and cloud
- engineering teams to deliver robust, scalable and easy-to-maintain cloud-based products/solutions
- Decompose business requirements and translate them into high quality functional solutions, detailed design specifications and code
- Design solutions, write and review code, perform unit testing, develop appropriate artefacts / documentation, and facilitate final delivery
- Assess impact of design decisions and pro-actively recommend alternate solutions as needed
- Develop high-level and low-level designs, performs code reviews, approve code commits, lead deployment
- Strong hands-on experience in:
- o Back-end frameworks and programming languages, in-memory data store/caching
- o Relational, Non-relational and OLAP databases
- o Design and development of RESTful APIs, event-driven and microservices architectures, API gateways
- o Queueing and service orchestration technologies
- o Server-side and client-side computing/processing
- o Configuration management tools, Source version control design, Authoring tasks for CI/CD pipelines
- o Integrating code and security scans in build pipelines, vulnerability identification and remediation
- o Package managers, bundlers, task runners
- o Enterprise monitoring tools, implementing log monitoring and alerts, health-checks
- o Implementation of various SSO authentications methods
- o Working with Windows and Linux Servers
- Experience in front-end technologies and cloud technologies
Python, Flask/Django/ExpressJS, Vue/React/Angular, NPM, Node.js, MySQL, NoSQL (Mongo, neo4j), Snowflake, Data
bricks, Redis, Kafka, Kendo UI, Charts, D3, Java script, HTML, CSS, PHP, JQuery, Forms, Validations, Micro Services,
Data Object Models, Java/Spring, Power BI, Azure DevOps, GitHub, Postman, SonarQube, Google and Adobe Analytics,
SAML, OAuth / JWT, Key Vault, Kerbros Authentication, Kubernetes, Docke
Equal Employment Opportunity and Non-Discrimination
Kearney prides itself on providing a culture that allows employees to bring their best selves to work every day. Our people can feel comfortable, confident, and joyful to do great things for our firm, our colleagues, and our clients. Kearney aims to build diverse capabilities to help our clients solve their most mission critical problems.
Kearney is committed to building a diverse, unbiased and inclusive workforce. Kearney is an equal opportunity employer; we recruit, hire, train, promote, develop, and provide other conditions of employment without regard to a person’s gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, disability, marital status, pregnancy status, veteran status, genetic information or any other differences consistent with applicable laws. This includes providing reasonable accommodation for disabilities, or religious beliefs and practices. Members of communities historically underrepresented in consulting are encouraged to apply.
|Job Role||2023-Software Engineer (Backend developer)|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Join Our Groups For the Latest Job and Internship Updates:
|Join Telegram Channel for Job Update[10000+ Members]|
|Join Telegram Channel for Interview Material[10000+ Members]|
|Join Whatsapp for Job and Internship Updates [10000+ Members]|
|Join Telegram Channel for Free Udemy Courses[10000+ Members]|
How to apply for this Recruitment Drive?