JPMorgan Chase & Co. is hiring freshers as Software Engineer, Associate QA Manual Candidates from multiple batches are eligible for this role. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
- Understanding of test cycles within the Agile-Scrum methodology
- Analyze requirements and develop appropriate test case
- Conduct various types of test execution cycles such as Smoke, Regression and Feature testing
- Assist in implementing and executing in automated test suites
Qualifications / Skillsets
- 3-7 years in Quality Assurance / Software Product testing
- Demonstrated experience in developing manual test plans and managing issue resolution.
- Proficient in technology toolkits such as Jira.
- Exposure to cross-browser and web API testing is a nice to have
- Strong communication skills (written and oral)
- Ability to work under pressure, especially around release periods
- Strong sense of attention to detail, accountability, pride in delivering high quality work and willingness to learn.
- Understanding of financial capital markets and assets such as equities, bonds, ETFs and MFs is a must to have
- Degree in B.E or BSc or equivalent
About 55ip : 55ip, a fully owned subsidiary of J.P Morgan Chase & Co., is an investment strategy engine that provides partner firms (financial advisors and wealth managers) the capabilities to build intelligent, custom models for their clients on white labeled software. 55ip’s proprietary investment science addresses the three most common frictions that get in the way of client outcomes – taxes, high fees, extreme losses, while automating the entire investment management process so advisors save time to focus on growing and scaling their practices. 55ip’s offices are in Boston, and Mumbai. More information is available at https://www.55-ip.com
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
|Company Name||JPMorgan Chase & Co.|
|Company website||www.JPMorgan Chase & Co..com|
|Job Role||Software Engineer, Associate QA Manual|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Join Our Groups For the Latest Job and Internship Updates:
|Join Telegram Channel for Job Update[10000+ Members]|
|Join Telegram Channel for Interview Material[10000+ Members]|
|Join Whatsapp for Job and Internship Updates [10000+ Members]|
|Join Telegram Channel for Free Udemy Courses[10000+ Members]|
How to apply for this Recruitment Drive?