Ivy is hiring freshers as Analyst Test Engineer Candidates from the multiple batches are eligible for this role. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
- Key Responsibilities:
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements
- Monitor debugging process results
- Skills Required: Proven work experience in software quality assurance
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools
- Hands-on experience testing SOAP/REST endpoints using SOAPUI or browser plugins
- Familiarity of applications used for mobile testing like HockeyApp
- Solid knowledge of SQL and scripting
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus
Location Hyderabad, India
About The Company
Ivy is a leading tech provider for one of the world’s biggest gaming and entertainment companies. The sheer scale we now operate at is exhilarating and irresistible. Our world-class software and digital experiences are used by millions of consumers around the world. And we facilitate billions of transactions to head even some of the biggest technology giants. But we’re nothing without our teams of experts. At Ivy, everyone works with ambition to make what sometimes feels impossible, possible. With passion, inclusivity and a relentless pursuit of excellence we work together to form a fun, caring, supportive, respectful and unified team.
Diversity and inclusion at Ivy
Ivy is committed to providing a safe, fun, and inclusive culture where our people feel like they truly belong. Working on global products, our teams engage with people across the world. We experience and absorb different cultures. And we enjoy taking time out to celebrate them through a rich and colourful mix of festivals and traditions. We value, celebrate and respect individual differences, so whatever your sexuality, gender, gender identity, ability, age, race, religion or belief, you will have a voice here, and the space to do your best work, all to power the good of entertainment.
|Job Role||Analyst Test Engineer|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Join Our Groups For Latest Job and Internship Updates:
|Join Telegram Channel for Job Update[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel for Interview Material[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Whatsapp for Job and Internship Update[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel for Free Udemy Courses[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
How to apply for this Recruitment Drive ?
Apply Link : Click Here