Intuit Hiring Software Engineer 2022/23/24
Intuit is hiring freshers as Software Engineer Candidates from multiple batches are eligible for this role. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
This position requires strong software engineering skills. If you love having real world challenges and making customers happy while fostering your desire to write perfect code and user experience, this is the job for you.
Along with coding, you will be responsible for working with product managers, backend developers and designers on our agile team structure. We love product engineers who lead the charge, communicate with customers and deliver the most beautiful, intuitive application.
- Successful delivery of high quality web or mobile software (requirements, design, code, documentation, etc.)
- Roughly 80-95% hands-on coding
- Contribute to early quality activities, including peer reviews of estimates, designs and code
- Resolve defects/bugs during QA testing, pre-production, production, and post-release patches
- Partner effectively with all team members to deliver against commitments
- Work cross-functionally with various Intuit teams: product management, QA/QE, various product lines, or business units to drive forward results
- Commitment to team success and positive team dynamics
- Passion for growing and applying technical skills in service to customers
- Experience with Agile Development, SCRUM, and/or Extreme Programming methodologies
- BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- 1+ years of experience with CSS framework such as LESS, Sass.
- Solid grasp of software engineering fundamentals and their practical application
- Strong experience with Java/J2EE
- An understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- 1+ year’s experience with consuming and creating web services (REST or SOAP)
- An understanding of unit testing & Test Driven Development (TDD)
- “Self-starter” attitude and ability to make decisions independently
- Helpful, can-do attitude and a willingness to take ownership of problems
- Strong desire to learn and grow
- Excellent problem solving skills with a history of superb delivery against assigned tasks
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Outstanding partnership skills
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Join Our Groups For the Latest Job and Internship Updates:
|Join Telegram Channel for Job Update[10000+ Members]|
|Join Telegram Channel for Interview Material[10000+ Members]|
|Join Whatsapp for Job and Internship Updates [10000+ Members]|
|Join Telegram Channel for Free Udemy Courses[10000+ Members]|
How to apply for this Recruitment Drive?