Intuit is hiring freshers as Software Engineer 1 Candidates from multiple batches are eligible for this role. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Come join Intuit as a Software Engineer 1.
What You’ll Bring
- BS/MS in computer science or equivalent work experience.
- Expertise in Software Design and Architecture.
- Scrum, Agile Process, Unit Testing & Test Driven Development.
- Strong leadership, problem solving and communication skills.
- Great business acumen with a passion to solve for the customer.
- Be a core member of an engineering team that builds and supports amazing customer-facing products that provide innovative solutions to challenging programming and design problems.
- Design, develop and maintain responsive web applications providing awesome user experiences in desktop and mobile devices.
- Hands-on development. Write highest quality code with utmost attention to scalability and performance.
- Collaborate closely with Product Managers, Designers and other Intuit teams and business units to define, prioritize, sequence and scope business and functional requirements and drive results forward for Intuit.
- Accurately scope effort, identify risks and clearly communicate trade-offs with team members and other stakeholders.
- Stay aware of industry trends and make technology choices and strategic decisions. Subject matter expert on web technologies.
- Ship high quality products and features with an end-to-end mindset from conception to delivery and production support, owning specifications, quality, release deployments and monitoring of production health.
|Job Role||Software Engineer 1|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Join Our Groups For the Latest Job and Internship Updates:
|Join Telegram Channel for Job Update[10000+ Members]|
|Join Telegram Channel for Interview Material[10000+ Members]|
|Join Whatsapp for Job and Internship Updates [10000+ Members]|
|Join Telegram Channel for Free Udemy Courses[10000+ Members]|
How to apply for this Recruitment Drive?