Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur is hiring freshers as Interns for Software Development Candidates from the multiple batches are eligible for this role. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
We at 𝐈𝐈𝐓 𝐊𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐩𝐮𝐫 𝐋𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐈𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐠 & 𝐕𝐢𝐬𝐮𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐳𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 (𝐊𝐋𝐈𝐕), are looking for highly skilled computer programmer interns with dynamic and great team players never say no spirit for the role of 𝐃𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐨𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧 𝐈𝐧𝐝𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐲 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐅𝐫𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐅𝐞𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐃𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐋𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠.
- The interns will have to design and implement an industry-ready framework for federated deep learning.
- The framework will be built using Agile Software Development principles, with Python as the primary programming language.
- The internship would last eight weeks (2months) (might vary depending on the interns’ availability).
- Work-from-home internship with flexible working hours.
- The interns will work under the direct supervision of one of the team leads.
𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐞𝐭?
- Opportunity to be a part of real-world projects which will boost up your profile
- Chance to connect with industry professionals and national/ internationally renowned professors.
- Flexible working hours and work from home.
- Opportunity to work on one of the cutting-edge technology.
- Certificate on successful completion.
- Letter of Recommendation / Recommendation on LinkedIn for outstanding performers only.
|Company Name||Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur|
|Company website||www.Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur.com|
|Job Role||Interns for Software Development|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Join Our Groups For Latest Job and Internship Updates:
|Join Telegram Channel for Job Update[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel for Interview Material[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Whatsapp for Job and Internship Update[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel for Free Udemy Courses[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
How to apply for this Recruitment Drive ?
Apply Link : Click Here