Incedo is hiring freshers as test Engineers. Candidates from the multiple batches are eligible for this role. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Role & Responsibility
• Ability to effectively communicate technical concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences.
• Ability to interface well with externally facing departments and directly with customers.
• Desire to work in an agile team that strives to be great, is politely self-critical, and continuously improves.
• Experience in security industry.
• Familiarity with continuous integration products like Team City and Jenkins.
• Familiarity with Vagrant, Chef, and Docker.
o Ability to interface well with externally facing departments and directly with customers
• Experience creating test strategies that ensure comprehensive, pragmatic, and scalable testing approaches.
• Experience designing and debugging tests that measure performance and functionality under scale and load.
• Support the full range of day-to-day priorities of the team, primarily focused on software development
• Contribute to testing, documenting, supporting build systems, interacting with stakeholders, etc. as needed on a small team.
• Back-end development in Python for a broad range of platforms.
• You will be proficient with SQL, database design and designing data structures that perform well under scale and load.
• Must be self-directed and capable of working effectively in a highly collaborative and fast paced small team environment.
• We use Python/Groovy. Our ideal candidate enjoys working with a variety of languages.
• You must be very good in Python and ready to learn and contribute on Groovy.
• You should have experience in Test Automation frameworks.
• Our products run on Linux, Windows, Mac OS X and multiple UNIX flavors. Our ideal candidate has experience targeting a broad range of operating systems.
• Good understanding web application testing.
• Good to have knowledge on Vagrant, Chef.
• You must have test experience on Linux, UNIX and windows environments.
• Basic understanding of Oracle, MySQL, MSSQL, PostgreSQL.
• Expert level understanding of Web Application development with RESTful API development.
• Working experience with SQL and NoSQL databases such as PostgreSQL etc. Hands-on experience on Web services development (REST).
• Understanding of the MVC design patterns
• Good hands on experience of Django and web application development
• Must have hands-on knowledge of installing, configuring, and troubleshooting Linux or Unix systems
• Strong Programming skills using object-oriented programming languages
• Must have basic understanding of network protocols, network topologies, network hardware, and network troubleshooting
• Experience in developing SaaS applications
• Experience in writing code for multi-tenant applications
• Experience with designing and building production grade solutions using AWS services such as EC2, ECS, ELB, Route53, Cloudwatch, AWS OpsWorks, MultiAZ, VPC, IAM, Cognito etc.
• Expertise in loosely coupled design, Micro-services development, Message queues and containerized applications deployment using technologies like RESTful services, Message Queues, and Docker
• Experience in Kubernetes
• Hands on with infrastructure automation tools (e.g. Terraform, Chef, Puppet, Salt, or Ansible)
|Job Role||Test Engineer|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Join Our Groups For Latest Job and Internship Updates:
|Join Telegram Channel for Job Update[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel for Interview Material[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Whatsapp for Job and Internship Update[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel for Free Udemy Courses[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
How to apply for this Recruitment Drive ?
Apply Link : Click Here
Location: Bangalore, IN